PDA

View Full Version : MSR Cresson

CL
03-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Let the festivities Begin

mitchntx
03-06-2006, 08:37 AM
From the yahoo e-mail list ....

Let me be the first to post that I had a great time.

In no particular order ... no particular content ....

Thanks goes to each and everyone of you who asked about my mom.
That tells me a LOT about the hearts of the people on this list.

Scott Smith - What can I say ... I am so sorry about passing you on the yellow in R3.
You are a true asset to this group. I was 100% in the wrong. I now know what it feels like to be on that side of the coin.
And then I pinched you off in R4 ... dammit!

Michael Mosty - Man it was great to run with you all weekend. But you just can't always use the "Mitch Line".
You should probably find your own line through BB ....

Nick RunyOn - congrats on that first win in R4. The pass in LB was a miracle move .
The shower afterwards was just a bonus.

Chris Lyons - thanks for not kicking my ass. Not saying you were going to, but I just appreciate it not happening.

Adam Ginsberg - white paint made the car faster, I noticed.

Virginia, Lisa, Holly, Beverly, Daron's wife (didn't catch your name) - you ladies are absolutely awesome.
You make MY race weekend so much easier. I think the CMC dues needs to go to a day spa appointment for those 4.

Charlie the Dog - I didn't pinch your nose in the power window ... your dad did ...

Finally, my heartfelt prayers and emotion goes out to the family of the FM driver. I can only imagine the pain and loss
they must feel. But by the grace of God, there go I.

MikeP99Z
03-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Heyas - glad y'all had fun at MSR. I missed being there.

MP

03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Anyone have the finishing order for the weekend?
Now that there are 50 CMC cars I have a hard time knowing where I am when I dont find the podium.
thanks
Corey

mitchntx
03-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Now that there are 50 CMC cars I have a hard time knowing where I am when I dont find the podium.
thanks
Corey

You might try logging in next time ... :roll:

j3ffbrooks
03-06-2006, 01:43 PM

Usually Richard P. has this info rather quickly after the weekend. You'll have to wait until then.

NASA13
03-06-2006, 03:41 PM

Pheeewwww
good thing this isnt Corner Carvers. I could have been banned indefinitely....did I spell that right? I am so nervous. :wink:

mitchntx
03-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Maybe CC lite? 8)

MikeP99Z
03-06-2006, 05:01 PM

Pheeewwww
good thing this isnt Corner Carvers. I could have been banned indefinitely....did I spell that right? I am so nervous. :wink:

I'd ban ya just for driving a yellow car...

NASA13
03-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Yellow is the most sensitive color to the human eye.
This is important to my racing because it seems I am hard to see sometimes when I am beside people. :lol:
550 nanometers has probably saved me a few times!

MikeP99Z
03-07-2006, 11:00 PM
As long as no flowers are on the fenders (although we know there's a crapload of grass under the chassis)...

Maybe louder exhaust pipes, flashing lights, dunno - maybe a loudspeaker installed in competitors cars

SmackDaddy
03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Everyone just pipe down will ya!

:shock:

NASA13
03-10-2006, 02:02 PM
As long as no flowers are on the fenders (although we know there's a crapload of grass under the chassis)...

Maybe louder exhaust pipes, flashing lights, dunno - maybe a loudspeaker installed in competitors cars

Makes you wonder who would sign off on a rookie like that??
LMAO

:oops: speaking of things under the chassis. Have you been getting the car on the trailer in CA without any problems. :oops:

Fun Times!

SmackDaddy
03-15-2006, 04:25 PM
LMAO

I'm wondering how this happened also. :lol:

MikeP99Z
03-15-2006, 10:19 PM
LMAO

:oops: speaking of things under the chassis. Have you been getting the car on the trailer in CA without any problems. :oops:

Fun Times!

Almost couldn't put it on the trailer last weekend...

NASA13
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
LMAO

Fun Times!

Almost couldn't put it on the trailer last weekend...

thanks for the Guilt trip

I am sorry about your car Mike.
Just for others to know I am not a prick. I was teasing about an event last year not this last weekend.

MikeP99Z
03-17-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm putting you where you belong next month - and that's in the grass you cold-hearted bastage. (j/k =))

I know what the reference was too - thx for the help that day from you and your "sister"