PDA

View Full Version : Indy 500

Todd Covini
05-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Did anyone watch the Indy 500 today???

Danica Patrick, Sarah Fisher and Milka Duno were 6 abreast going into Turn 1 at the start.

<<pa-dump--sheesh>>

David Love AI27
05-28-2007, 11:11 AM
was called out to work but did record it.... Car 27 WON!!! Dario and I were both born in Scotland... maybe this "flying Scotsman" can take another 27 car to victory before the year is over....

mitchntx
05-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Danica Patrick, Sarah Fisher and Milka Duno were 6 abreast going into Turn 1 at the start.

Yes, but they are a lot like the men-folk from what it appears. So, 6 of them side by side doesn't stand out.

Al Fernandez
05-30-2007, 07:14 AM
I watched parts...it was lame. Endless yellow flags, go green, someone wrecks in the next lap. I guess that's what happens when half the field is made up of millionaires instead of full time race drivers. :roll: Even when they were running the racing wasnt that good. They deserve the bad ratings they get.

a_love02
05-31-2007, 02:45 AM
sorry, i missed the Indy b/c i was at Lowe's Motor Speedway watching the NASCAR race!! The best part of the whole race was hearing all the fans stand up and cheer when faggot boy (Gordon) wrecked and couldn't finish the race!! Before the race I was standing down on the track at the pit entrance during driver intro.'s when they announced Gordon's name it was awesome hearing all the booing....it's a hell of a lot louder in person than on tv!! Being a Gordon fan at the races now days could get ur ass kicked!!

BryanL
05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
Ohh the jealous redneck Gordon haters. I suggest you take a look a this pregnant wife to determine if he is a faggot boy by the way. She certainly doesn't look like the typical chick in the stands at a nascar event. That guy has laid more pipe than anyone out there. He also happens to be one of the top 3 drivers out there in my opinion along with Tony Stewart and now Kyle Petty (just kidding).
I guess everyone hates him because he wins so much and is name isn't Earnhardt. Funny that Gordon and Sr. were friends. And now that he is gone Jr. obviously doesn't have the talent to compete in the top 5.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Bryan #24

a_love02
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
LOL....Tony and Jimmie are my favorites. I know Gordon is a good driver i just dislike him b/c of his attitude and yeah, his wife is hot and so was his ex wife, but do you blame them, look at all the money he makes! LOL! The kid prolly isn't even his! j/k

just_some_kid
05-31-2007, 11:19 AM
The kid prolly isn't even his!

YOU NEVER KNOW...

BryanL
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
I just don't get what is wrong with Gordons attitude? I guess since I have always liked him i just don't see why everyone hates him? I think he has about the best attitude of anyone out there. Definitely better than Stewart who I hate but he sure can drive anything.
If you like Johnson he seems to be a carbon copy of gordon.
DNA test I hear is pretty accurate. I'll make sure and say that to the doctor when my baby is born in august and I say she doens't look anything like me!

Todd-love the humor by the way.

Just found out that Aamco Transmissions is sponsoring an indycar. Too bad I am out of the business and couldn't get some free tickets to the race. Well free wouldn't quite be the case because of all the franchise fees.
Bryan "So happy to be out of the tranmission business"

mitchntx
05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Ohh the jealous redneck Gordon haters.

Oh Boy Wonder ... the haters don't a corner on the redneck market ...

http://www.everytattoo.com/tattoopics/data/media/44/JeffGordonTat2_resized.jpg

Gordon babe and a typical tribute ...

http://spln.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-1717461reg.jpg

A dog or girlfriend collar

http://www.mahugh.com/images/blog/2007/01/08/jeffscar.jpg

At first, you might think this man is urinating in Gordon's seat. However, in reality, he is saluting Jeff, Brokeback style.

So is she pregnant or did she just have a bad day at the botox clinic?
I don't believe Gordon is gay ... a little happy, maybe, but not gay.

Bryan ...
I have just now figured out what it is about you that bothers me ...

Todd Covini
05-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Gordon doesn't bother me...not my favorite, but I give the Vallejo, California boy some credit.

I do think that the whole wife/pregnancy thing is a cover-up for his affair with Jimmie Johnson.

...I think they're saving that tabloid for when the NASCAR popularity train starts to slow down. :lol:

-=- Todd

PS- The 6 abreast joke is one of my favorites. (Not a dig on women drivers by any means...I was pullin' for Danica the whole race!)

BryanL
06-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Mitch is it that I like Gordon or something else about me you don't like? I know there are plenty of reasons to find. Great pics. Can't believe you didn't have one with a cat.

Cali boy? Thekid grew up in Indiana with a mullet and horrible mustache. Then moves to north carolina when his stepdad realizes the kid has great talent. Pretty smart guy as it seems that decision paid off.
Todd you just don't like either of them because they never drove a Ford in the Truck series that you dream about.

Nascar is already crooked and does a wonderful job of keeping the train going.
My new top 3 are Kyle Petty, Michael Waltrip, and Mike Skinner-the 3 biggest spares out there.

AllZWay
06-01-2007, 08:06 AM
I couldn't find that article that described the numerous reasons people hate Gordon.....but basically it boils down to many of the same reason Johnson is hated now.

Nascar caters to them.... rules concessions, poster boy for Nascar and the like.

No doubt Gordon is a great driver.....and he has changed some now, but he is the talking robot.... I think the only word he knows is "awesome". :D

Todd Covini
06-01-2007, 09:27 PM
...and he's "from" Vallejo, California.
Look it up.
Might not have been born there...but he's "from" there...and all the NorCal weenies like Al Fernandez cheer him on when he rounds turn 11 at Sears Point...uh....Infineon. :roll:

-T