PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Adam Ginsberg
06-17-2007, 01:41 PM
To all those who take on the daunting task of children, be they yours biologically, emotionally or financially, a cold one to you.

ShadowBolt
06-17-2007, 03:28 PM
To all those who take on the daunting task of children, be they yours biologically, emotionally or financially, a cold one to you.

Thanks!

One married last weekend and one left.
I thought I never wanted children but they have been the greatest joy in my life.
Jerry

GlennCMC70
06-17-2007, 04:40 PM
back at ya Adam.

Jerry - when we gonna see ya at a CMC race? best way to learn is to get out w/ the group and come play.

ShadowBolt
06-17-2007, 05:24 PM
back at ya Adam.

Jerry - when we gonna see ya at a CMC race? best way to learn is to get out w/ the group and come play.

I'm ready for next weekend except I don't have a driving suit, shoes or gloves (always thought driving with gloves was for pu$$y's). The car does not have the extra door bar installed either. I assume I could do Racecraft both days but I'm bored with DE's. That's why I bought a race car. Way too much to do in a short time..........Okay the real reason I have not taken care of all of this is because I hate hot weather (and MSRH is my least fav. track)! Late June in Houston can be brutal! I don't mind the heat while driving all that much but if you have to work on the car or something like that.....that's when I become the Pu$$y instead of the glove guys. I usually take off from doing the DE's from mid June until late Sept. or the first of Oct. I would be ready in a minute if we could pull off a race in Telluride or Ouray, CO. or Cloudcroft or Ruidoso, NM in June, July or August. LOL.

Also I am aware that even Mark Donohue or Dan Gurney could not win driving a Mustang in CMC with current rules! The Camaro has way to many advantages..............Just kidding. LOL

I will delete this post as soon as you read it. It does not belong in this thread.

Jery

Adam Ginsberg
06-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Also I am aware that even Mark Donohue or Dan Gurney could not win driving a Mustang in CMC with current rules! The Camaro has way to many advantages..............Just kidding. LOL

You are channeling cry-babies. Stop it.

ShadowBolt
06-17-2007, 07:38 PM

You are channeling cry-babies. Stop it.

Adam, as I said I was just kidding. If I start running up front someday I'm sure I will start bitching. If the advantages of the GM's turn out to be real and I get good enough to run up front I will sell the Ford and get a Chebby! I'm not married to any brand. Neither one of these companies have ever done a thing for me!

Jerry