PDA

View Full Version : Travel from Dallas to TWS event?

RichardP
07-29-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm on vacation with my family in Michigan (we drove). We were supposed to be home in time for me to drive up to the TWS event but now my kid has a baseball tournament in Dallas that weekend.

I was wondering if there was someone I could get a ride with from Dallas to the TWS event on Friday afternoon or evening?

If someone can help out, give me a call (281_989_9612). You will probably have to leave a message. Not only does the place I'm staying not have any internet connection, my phone doesn't get a signal either...

Thanks,
Richard P.

GlennCMC70
07-29-2007, 07:22 PM
i know Jeff B is coming the two MM brothers, i think Adam is coming. not to speak for those guys, but its a list of names that could help in some way. i'm leaving way early friday, so if things change, i've got room as does Mitch.

jeffburch
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm departing well before dawn.
Sorry.
jb

marshall_mosty
07-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Richard,
Left you a voice mail.

AI#97
07-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Richard, I am leaving Plano around 10 or 11am Friday. How many seats do you need? I can probably make room for 3 comfortably. Might be a good ride so we can share secrets for my trip to nationals!! :wink:

Seriously though, let me know. 214-364-0420 cell....

Adam Ginsberg
07-30-2007, 11:02 PM
i know Jeff B is coming the two MM brothers, i think Adam is coming. not to speak for those guys, but its a list of names that could help in some way. i'm leaving way early friday, so if things change, i've got room as does Mitch.

No dice this weekend for CMC #5 - I'm leaving for LA @ 7am tomorrow morning, won't be back until late Sat night.

marshall_mosty
07-31-2007, 07:32 AM
Richard,
I talked with Michael and we aren't leaving DFW until somewhere between 1pm and 2pm. Since we don't have to do a "land grab" we're going to get there a bit later than normal.

Both passenger seats are still available.

RichardP
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the offers but the tournament plans changed from Dallas to Houston. I just got home and am loading the car back up to go to a baseball game...

Oh, and thanks for all the updates on the forum (when I specifically said I didn't have internet access) :roll: :D

Anyway, I should be at the track at some point this weekend.

Richard P.