Are you happy with it?
Are you making changes to it?
Are you gonna make it next weekend?
Do you need anything to get out there?
Tell us all about it man!

jb

Boudy
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Sorry Guys! Very busy lately. The radio issue is has taken most of my time. I've got 36 radios for us to test the Safety Broadcast with. Problem is, I don't seem to know exactly where they are in the shipping pipeline. They should be here by the weekend. (I HOPE)

The car made it just fine and I LOVE IT!!! Really haven't had time to do any modifications. I did add a quick release steering hub to get the wheel closer to me but the subframe connectors and tower brace are still in the boxes. I must get a seat tomorrow, though. I can't breath while nestled into the current seat. Who's the new vendor at MSR-C? Got a number?

Boudy

jeffburch
04-17-2006, 08:40 PM
RB,

Performance Speed Tech.
See AJ@PST in the member list.

Tell more about the radios please.

Look forward to seeing ya out there.

jb

Boudy
04-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks, I popped off an email to AJ. I'd hate to sit on the sidelines do to a seat, but it's been that hectic here lately.

I'll update the In-Car Comm thread about the radios.

Boudy

David Love AI27
04-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I have a seat already mounted on the stock runners if you want to borrow it for this weekend. It will bolt up to stock configuration. let me know and I
'll take it out of the car tomorrow and throw it in the back of the truck.

Boudy
04-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Thanks David, but it won't fit. My cage has a seat cradle so any mounting is custom. I'll stop by PST today.

Boudy

Boudy
04-18-2006, 09:36 PM
:) :) :)

My mailbox has been graced with a little white book. I guess it's official now, New Meat! :wink:

CMC17
04-19-2006, 07:36 AM
:) :) :)

My mailbox has been graced with a little white book. I guess it's official now, New Meat! :wink:

Congratz!! Don't let these guys/gal scare ya....well, except for the GM crowd.. they are scary on/off the track. lol

8)

Boudy
04-20-2006, 01:54 PM
OK!

Waiting for shop to call so I can go pick truck up. Can't pull trailer without airbags on rear.

-Need to take car to shop and mount new seat.
-Need to mount tray for DonJoy.(found a DonJoy in closet)
-Need to wire DonJoy.
-Need to mount and wire helmet blower.
-Got Cool Shirt.(HANS ready)
-Voltage regulator for DonJoy should be here tomorrow.

Getting down to the wire but I'm pretty sure I'll make it.

Boudy