PDA

View Full Version : Schedule

Rob Liebbe
04-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Is there a schedule yet? - I have major sponsors who need to know when I'm going to be winning this weekend.

David Love AI27
04-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Rob, you crack me up... your mind is as confused and you car colors... LOL... SCHEDULE?!?!?... "don't need no stinkin' schedule, man". anyway, when are you leaving? We are trying to get out of Tomball with the AI#27 and the "Hollywood Hotel" around 3:00pm on Friday. Amber needs to do the walk around on Saturday for her debut weekend.

CMC17
04-19-2006, 07:43 AM
Is there a schedule yet? - I have major sponsors who need to know when I'm going to be winning this weekend.

I heard the competition in the walk-around and parade laps are getting stiffer. Sounds like you have 'em covered though. No?

ok ok.. that was just a joke. It's getting close to the weekend and I have to start some sort of smack. :D

I haven't seen a schedule yet. I'm sure it's out there somewhere just waiting to be published. :lol:

Rob Liebbe
04-19-2006, 08:00 AM
My plan is to leave Tomball on Friday morning. The family is coming and I need to get the car to the track and dropped off before heading out to meet with more family and friends for dinner on Friday night. See ya Saturday morning.

David Love AI27
04-19-2006, 12:00 PM
hey "friend", we can be there in time for dinner, Friday night....

hint, hint... prod, prod... wink, wink

Rob Liebbe
04-19-2006, 01:58 PM
That would work. Give me a call on my cell phone when you get in and hopefully when can meet for dinner. However, I will warn you that we are earlier rather than later dinner eaters when we have the kids with us.

Todd Covini
04-19-2006, 02:17 PM

(FROM NASA TX)
+++++++++++
Hi All,

We are running a very similar schedule to our last MSR Cresson Event with the following exceptions:
1. This will be the Greg Bruder Memorial Event with a formal tribute planned for 20 minutes before lunch on Sunday
2. Formula Vee's will not have a group this event; Look for them at MSR Houston in May
3. The SRX-7 Races on Saturday will be the Chris Hewitt Memorial Cup
4. The Lotus 7 Replicas are hosting their annual get together at our event. This does not change the schedule, but you will see their meeting sessions printed on the schedule.
5. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE TRACK BEFORE 5PM ON FRIDAY, unless you are an MSR MEMBER. MSR Request.
6. Because many of the groups are doing their individual parties on Saturday evening, we will not be hosting our traditional party, but be ready for MSR Houston where we plan to have a nice party prepared. BUT...For those that want to grab dinner at the track, please visit Code 3 Cookers during the day on Saturday to put in your dinner request.
7. SATURDAY track walk/drive around 7:00 AM: Meet at GRID..ALL HPDE Students...required
8. HOT TRACK on Saturday at 8:30 AM
9. HOT TRACK on Sunday at 8:00 AM

AN OFFICIAL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED LATE THIS EVENING.

Last minute changes and request by some of the groups have caused us to have to modify the schedule some. :-)

Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

Shannon :-)

Shannon E. Matus
Owner
J&S Matus Motorsports, Inc
TX Speed www.TxSpeed.com
NASA Texas www.NASATx.com
The Texas Mile www.TexasMile.com
TexaSpeed www.TexaSpeed.com
info@nasatx.com
smatus@texaspeed.com
281-802-9863