PDA

View Full Version : Muchas Gracias, Sr. Tanner

mitchntx
04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
Lewis made the long trek to granbury last night after work to give #8 a good once over.

Glenn and I have been in, on and around this car almost non-stop for 4 weeks. We thought it good to get a fresh set of eyes on the car, just to make sure we hadn't over-looked something.

He found a couple things we need to address, but nothing that is a show stopper or will be painful to make right.

CMC17
04-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Lewis made the long trek to granbury last night after work to give #8 a good once over.

Glenn and I have been in, on and around this car almost non-stop for 4 weeks. We thought it good to get a fresh set of eyes on the car, just to make sure we hadn't over-looked something.

He found a couple things we need to address, but nothing that is a show stopper or will be painful to make right.

Three cheers for the team!!! WTG guys!

Lewis Tanner
04-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Not a problem at all guys. I enjoyed the trip and the car looks fantastic. I found absolutely nothing on the thing that would prevent me from driving it in CMC and nothing that would prevent me from wanting a driver from driving it in competition against me. In other words - It's a CMC car. And a very nicely built one at that.

I'll see you kids sometime this weekend at the track!