PDA

View Full Version : VT Engines Update....

AI#97
11-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Well, I want to go ahead and post this here for everyone's sake and those that might be running modular powered ford cars. Please avoid VT engines if you need a rebuild. Please contact me for a reliable source for your needs.

Story:

VT was sold to another party in April 07 and the new management has turned out to be a bunch of miserable crooks who were taking deposits on engine work and not delivering the goods. The former Owners were retained as technical advisors and have had their hands tied trying to finish work and get it out the door to their old customers. They are in the process of breaking out of their contracts with the new owners as they don't want to be part of this new problem.

I am severing my ties with this sponsor as I cannot in good conscience represent this type of shop to my friends and fellow racers. I hope to re-establish contacts with a couple of other reputable builders for these motors and will help others as much as I can to further the promotion of winning modular powered mustangs in this series!

PM me if you have any specific questions.

Matt White

cobra132
11-25-2007, 12:50 PM
As you know, I had a terrible experience with VT Engines. I missed 2 weekends due to their delays. I was yelled and cursed at, and treated in an incomprehensibly unprofessional manor. I would avoid anyone associated with that outfit, past or present. Good riddance. FMR :evil:

oz98cobra
11-26-2007, 02:58 PM
We've been really happy with out modular engine builders so far ;)

AI#97
11-26-2007, 03:00 PM
We've been really happy with out modular engine builders so far ;)

I am pretty happy with the guy that built my 97 cobra motor too! :wink: