PDA

View Full Version : need spring rate tester in Austin

Wirtz
11-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Any of the Austin guys know of a place that has a spring rate tester that can handle the 5.5 diameter springs?

I ended up with a bunch of spare springs but of course none of them are marked...

Jeff

Todd Covini
11-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Wirtz is gettin' serious.
Need a shock dyno too?
:lol:

-=- T

PS- 2008 is going to be a competitive year!

jeffburch
11-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Make note on the spelling of his name :lol:

jb

Wirtz
11-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Shock dyno is already in my new trailer.

The real problem has been getting them to finish the wiring for the 7 post shaker rig in the garage, taking them forever.... ;)

Jeff

AllZWay
11-28-2007, 02:51 PM
At least you haven't gotten that wind tunnel access too that LAW does. :shock:

mitchntx
11-28-2007, 03:05 PM
We need some way to get multiple cars to a track.

We are beginning to think that our MSR-H car is better than our TWS car. We would also like to chose between our MSR-C car and Hallett car for each of those tracks. But without side by side data, it's just a guessing game.

FWIW ... Michael Schumacher, or Mikey as his friends call him, is coming out of retirement to pilot one of the 5 Enduro cars LAW MS is bringing.

AI#97
11-28-2007, 04:23 PM
FWIW ... Michael Schumacher, or Mikey as his friends call him, is coming out of retirement to pilot one of the 5 Enduro cars LAW MS is bringing.

I can save you the air fare from Italy if you would like?! :wink:

Al Fernandez
11-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure I'm ok with people building cars for specific tracks. This just results in escalated costs. Maybe we need to develop a standard platform with the same body templates... the CMC COT

:lol:

mitchntx
11-29-2007, 04:53 PM

Nice offer, but Mikey visits so often, the air fare is of no consequence.

I'll put you on my "list", though. :?

AI#97
11-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Nice offer, but Mikey visits so often, the air fare is of no consequence.

I'll put you on my "list", though. :?

Man, I am just Jones'n to drive an F-body to see the difference. Maybe someday I will rent one from you guys... you only need one kidney to live on right?! :lol: