PDA

View Full Version : MSR-C Photos Posted - Donovan

donovan
04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
I uploaded all my photos to the Photo Gallery.

enjoy!

DD

Rob Liebbe
04-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Photo Galley - where is that?

Rob - computer/forum idiot - Liebbe

y5e06
04-24-2006, 09:18 AM
http://www.aicmctexas.com

up & to the left...

Rob Liebbe
04-24-2006, 09:57 AM
duh

donovan
04-24-2006, 12:34 PM
I even made your new car the thumbnail... Uh, new paint job!

Todd Covini
04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
As usual, nice job with the podium pics Holly & David!!!

I especially like the "AI 3some with the cars" and the ones where EV and MW have constipation while JB holds his nose on the side of the trailer.

-=- T

Adam Ginsberg
04-24-2006, 11:56 PM
We need a wider angle lense if Chris Marvel is going to be on the podium more often.

donovan
04-25-2006, 07:09 AM
I sure wish I could give credit to Holly for the photos, but she was scared of the 40 minute race as well...

I took what I could and handed the camera around a little... my main focus was podium photos, and I accomplished that.

Holly should be back in action for the Houston event.

donovan

jeffburch
04-25-2006, 07:13 AM
We need a wider angle lense if Chris Marvel is going to be on the podium more often.

OMG, when he grabbed his belly in the drivers meeting when someone mentioned needing ballast. FUNNY.

BTW, Very Nice job in the Sun morn meeting Adam.

jb

donovan
04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
I change the photos up a little...

Rather than have three albums for my photos, I created one album for my stuff and albums within that one... a little more organized.

Later
DD

AI#97
04-25-2006, 12:26 PM

I especially like the "AI 3some with the cars" and the ones where EV and MW have constipation while JB holds his nose on the side of the trailer.

-=- T

That was done to show the first Maximum Motorsports SWEEP of the AI podium in this region.....we think! I am going to pick one and send it out to the MM gang and try to scare up some monthly contingency for us....the end of year stuff is nice but some monthly parts money or shop credit would be nice!

cmarvel
04-25-2006, 12:58 PM

Better get one then... :wink:

Mike Bell
04-25-2006, 01:19 PM

-=- T

That was done to show the first Maximum Motorsports SWEEP of the AI podium in this region.....we think! I am going to pick one and send it out to the MM gang and try to scare up some monthly contingency for us....the end of year stuff is nice but some monthly parts money or shop credit would be nice!

I think it's a first.

donovan
04-25-2006, 07:28 PM

I sent an email and photos already, but feel free to keep buggin' em!

DD

AI#97
04-25-2006, 09:29 PM
I sent an email and photos already, but feel free to keep buggin' em!

DD

Just got home and got your email....I REALLY like the points update you included!!!

Anyway, maybe it will work?!

Lewis Tanner
04-26-2006, 12:10 AM
http://www.lewistanner.com/NASA%20TEXAS%20MSR%204-2006/images/dscf3912.jpg

I'm not what you'd call a deeply spiritual person, but seeing this very unusual phenomenon appear above the track during the Greg Bruder Memorial Race really struck a chord with me.

The rest of my photos and a couple of videos from the weekend are on my site now. Click for the gallery. (http://www.lewistanner.com/NASA%20TEXAS%20MSR%204-2006/index.html)

Sorry for the lack of content, I was busy on Saturday and the early start of the race on Sunday prevented me from charging the camera batteries and getting the whole race.

Mike Bell
04-26-2006, 05:22 AM
Very cool photo LT, thanks for sharing that.

AllZWay
04-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Awesome picture Lewis... sort of gives you chill bumps.

cjlmlml
04-26-2006, 08:58 AM
That is not a coincidence.

Adam Ginsberg
04-26-2006, 09:10 AM
As I was leaving on Sunday, Shannon mentioned a rainbow appeared during the Greg Bruder Memorial race.....and just as the race finished, the rainbow disappeared.

I'm not a deeply spiritual person either, but do believe there is a power higher than us. Excellent pic, LT. It does indeed give one goose bumps.

BTW - did anyone get a good picture of the standing start just before we roasted our tires at the green flag??? If so, please send it to me via email!!

AI#97
04-26-2006, 09:44 AM
BTW - did anyone get a good picture of the standing start just before we roasted our tires at the green flag??? If so, please send it to me via email!!

Blair usually gets great photos for this.

Todd Covini
04-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Very cool. You can see a face in the center of the rainbow if you turn your head to the right.