PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts ...

mitchntx
04-24-2006, 08:51 AM
- The Sunday morning driver's meeting was rather animated. However, after emotions ramped down, it was constructive and I thought productive. I think we all need to realize both sides are in a learning curve. It really sucks that innocent folks got caught up in the curve. We asked for things to change and they did. I think it was a great step in NASA listening to what the racers want. Did it go too far? Probably. But at least they are listening. :!:

- Anyone have any non-car related issues with the extended race? This old, fat man held up really well ... I imagine cool-suit orders are spiking today ... :wink:

- In car communications is a great thing ... if you can understand the guy on pit road. Boudy ... awesome job, brother. Put me down for a rig when things get finalized ... 8)

- I cannot thank Mike Patterson enough for the help he gave to CMC 8. The car had ignition issues from the get-go, losing significant power after 4K. We figured out the issue too late in the game to try and fix it. So, he was handicapped from the get-go. :x

- AJ at Performance Speed Tech saved our butts Saturday. Above and beyond the call ... great people ... 8)

- Nick ... you took years off my life, son! :shock:

- Parking at MSR-C sux .... :roll:

- Rob ... it was great meeting your family Friday night. Hopefully we can be seated in an arrangement more suitable for cross talk next time. 8)

- I just realized ... Todd wasn't there! :P

Mike Bell
04-24-2006, 08:53 AM
Beverly rocks! Ice Cream waiting for me after I get out of the car after R1?? Who would have thought it, lol. Many, many thanks.

mitchntx
04-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Yes she does ... I think she is becoming my new best friend. Last race it was Chicken salad sandwich and this time it was ice cream. She keeps raising the bar ....

CMC17
04-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Todd wasn't there?

Lewis Tanner
04-24-2006, 11:23 AM
Todd wasn't there?

Funny, I didn't notice. :shock:

run away! run away!

AllZWay
04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
- - I cannot thank Mike Patterson enough for the help he gave to CMC 8. The car had ignition issues from the get-go, losing significant power after 4K. We figured out the issue too late in the game to try and fix it. So, he was handicapped from the get-go. :x

I think this is what Mitch really means. :D

http://www.jpmotorsports.biz/smilies/2guns.gifhttp://www.jpmotorsports.biz/smilies/opti.gif

mitchntx
04-24-2006, 05:13 PM
A restrictor plate AND and Opti-Spark ... it's a conspiracy ....

Todd Covini
04-24-2006, 09:56 PM
A restrictor plate AND and Opti-Spark ... it's a conspiracy ....

...and you thought I wasn't there....buwahahaha :twisted:

-=- T