PDA

View Full Version : Videos from CMC17

CMC17
04-24-2006, 10:14 AM
http://www.tek-racing.net/MSR-C-04-22-06-R1.wmv

http://www.tek-racing.net/MSR-C-04-23-06-R3.wmv
(R3-battery died after 8min.) Otherwise you would have seen Rob plastered to my rear view mirror. 8)

R3 is much worse than R1. New steering wheel bearings on order. lol

NASA13
04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
You really need to run the spec tire Eric.
Those must have been 215/70/16 you were running with all that sliding. LOL
Thanks for the video. It helps take the sting out not being there....sort of.
Call me when you get time to catch me up. I lost your #
Thanks
Corey

Todd Covini
04-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh brother...this has got to be the WORST time to be having broadband issues!!!!

-=- T

Rob Liebbe
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Eric,

Next time I'll just put the sticker on your rearview mirror.

NASA13
04-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Car looked nice out there Rob. Now put it on the podium where you can show it off.

CMC17
04-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Eric,

I thought it was already there on the mirror. I kept reaching up but I soon realized that there wasn't a sticker yet CMC#1 was still there and I couldn't see ALL of it!! lol

Great driving Rob!!! Yep, I know I was in the way, but wasn't about to "give" up 3rd place. ;)

oz98cobra
04-25-2006, 11:59 AM

Great driving Rob!!! Yep, I know I was in the way, but wasn't about to "give" up 3rd place. ;)

On Saturday, I was reminded just how difficult it is to get around another CMC car being driven by a driver who has been at it a while - I could catch Rob and Mike P easily enough as CMC 8 was pretty darn loose in R1, but man he was making that GM twice as wide as it already is - Rob couldn't get around Mike and I couldn't get around Rob. Every time I'd poke my nose in, the door was slammed! Great fun though sliding around nose to tail lap after lap - got some good video :)

Rob Liebbe
04-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Eric,

I thought it was already there on the mirror. I kept reaching up but I soon realized that there wasn't a sticker yet CMC#1 was still there and I couldn't see ALL of it!! lol

I was just trying to stay close so that when you screwed up I could take advantage. But you just kept sliding and sliding but only one bobble that I still couldn't get past you. I had a BLAST!!!!!