PDA

View Full Version : Here's to AI/CMC Texas!

Boudy
04-24-2006, 06:33 PM
First off, I want to thank the whole gang for allowing my daughter and myself to feel welcomed right off the bat. It was great!!! You guys are great!!!

It was nice to put some faces with names. It's funny, you go from guy to guy thinking, "Wow! He's different than I expected." I didn't get to meet everyone but I guess I'll get em' in time.

Also, special thanks to those guys who ran a 2-way setup during the race on Sunday. The feadback was great. Go figure, the new headsets showed up today. More on this as we're testing this weekend again. Units should be ready for purchase in a few weeks.

Boudy

http://www.aicmctexas.com/gallery/d/2371-2/HD+Headset.gif

Edited to add pic of new headset. Boudy

GlennCMC70
04-24-2006, 06:37 PM
good to meet you guys as well. look forward to racing w/ you.

AllZWay
04-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Boudy... Great to meet you and your daughter. I am just as new to the group and don't have a car yet, but still warmly welcomed.

Of course... I did know a couple of those dayum F-body guys ahead time. :lol:

Todd Covini
04-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Of course... I did know a couple of those dayum F-body guys ahead time. :lol:

We don't count those. 8)

Sorry I missed you this weekend Boudy!

-=- T

PS- I guess we may need to start counting those F-Body guys. They sure racked up the manufacturer points this weekend!!!

Adam Ginsberg
04-25-2006, 01:34 AM
Special thanks to us??? Hell - special thanks to you for allowing us to borrow them!!!! I really liked having it in the car, and am looking forward to the final product - we will definitely buy a set!

Great meeting you and Jordan this weekend. We look forward to racing together soon!