PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 getting close - lets get signed up!

GlennCMC70
01-29-2008, 05:43 PM
those of you who havent signed up for Round 1 at MSR-H, please do so. its important for us to get signed up as soon as possible to allow NASA TX to get there end of things done. things like the schedule and stuff being released early are dependent upon how soon you guys get signed up.
remember, if you register and you dont show up to race for whatever reason, your entry will roll over to the next NASA TX event. so there is no fear of loosing your entry fee if your not 100% you will be able to make it.
there is a late fee for signing up less than 1 week prior too.

anyways, lets get signed up guys and gals.

y5e06
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Done!
'08 season is just 1.5 weeks away!
so who else is gonna show up?

AllZWay
01-29-2008, 07:03 PM
I signed up about a week ago. I have to be there to watch my track record broken. :shock:

michaelmosty
01-29-2008, 08:31 PM
I signed up about a week ago. I have to be there to watch my track record broken. :shock:
Not broken......destroyed!! :twisted:

Wirtz
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm in. I wish on the NASA site it could show you a list of entries...

We going to more or less gather in the same spot in the padock?

Anyone else running Friday?

Jeff

GlennCMC70
01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm in. I wish on the NASA site it could show you a list of entries...

We going to more or less gather in the same spot in the padock?
Jeff

i asked NASA TX to provide this to us upon request. Todd stepped up and said he would collect this for us and send it out 7 days prior to the event. once i get it, i'll post it.

i've already gotten one email about the cover padock spaces. pretty much since the 2nd event ever there AI/CMC has always pitted next to or under that area. it would be good for you guys to note if you did or didnt when you post about having registered.

ShadowBolt
01-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Anyone else running Friday?

Jeff

Jeff,

I am going to take off the whole day on Friday so I can get a good spot for my RV. Is the Friday practice (I assume that's what you are talking about) still as high as it was last year?

JJ

BryanL
01-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Glenn thanks for letting me know that the registration would roll over to another event if something happens. I will be signing up for Racecraft and hope to get in a race at the back.
Bryan

Waco Racer
01-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Is the Friday practice (I assume that's what you are talking about) still as high as it was last year?

JJ

http://www.msrhouston.com/msrhouston/Events_view.aspx?Eventid=483

yes

Wirtz
01-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Jeff,

I am going to take off the whole day on Friday so I can get a good spot for my RV. Is the Friday practice (I assume that's what you are talking about) still as high as it was last year?

JJ

Yeah, it's crack money I'm afraid....

I was planning to pit Friday in the back corner near the covered spaces. Pretty much where Mitch, Glenn, James, and myself was last year. If someone wants me to try to claim some space there let me know. I'll be at the track first thing Friday AM.

Jeff

GlennCMC70
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
snag some space for Mitch. i'll be spectating this round.

it will be my first time. i'll likely be depressed. :( someone buy me a beer.

AllZWay
01-30-2008, 12:50 PM

Me too.

GlennCMC70
01-30-2008, 01:47 PM

Me too.

what?

BryanL
01-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Either James wants some space or someone to buy him a beer. I want both.
I should be coming down with Mitch on Friday and would like to get a good spot. I really liked the setup we had in October except for that red hocus focus messing up the F-bodies.

Anyone else willing to sign up for CMC2 for a possible guarantee of toyo bucks?

ShadowBolt
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Team Jordan is signed up.

JJ

jeffburch
01-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Yo JJ!
You bringing the TV?
Bud Shootout Sat Feb 9, 7pm.
Cup Qual Sun.

jb

ShadowBolt
01-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Yo JJ!
You bringing the TV?
Bud Shootout Sat Feb 9, 7pm.
Cup Qual Sun.

jb

Yep :wink:

JJ

Al Fernandez
01-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Great point Glenn, get signed up everyone!

I'll be at the track early afternoon Friday and will stay as late as necessary to take care of annual inspections for AI/CMC cars.

Jeff, since it looks like you'll be there first, reserve space for the F-body contingency. Those Ford guys can fend for themselves! 8)

GlennCMC70
01-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Al, i'll get there as quick as i can. if the weather is non-rain, i'll drive the Camaro down and leave very early (5am) to try and get there to help w/ the comp license stuff and to help pop out those annauls too.
if its raining i'll be bumming a ride w/ Mitch or someone (Brian?). that will put me there after lunch.
i too will stay as late as need be to get this done.
and to add to that, let us know when you plan on arriving. if its not too late, i'm sure we will wait on you.

AllZWay
01-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Either James wants some space or someone to buy him a beer. I want both.

Yea... how about both.

BTW... Sign me up for some Bud Shootout watching also.

David Love AI27
01-31-2008, 12:59 AM
I need car teched for AIX, should be at the track @8:00 pm Friday.