PDA

View Full Version : Timing Loop at MSR-C

David Love AI27
04-25-2006, 01:01 PM
last year in my first inverted start I ran like hell to lead ONE lap for the year and let the field start passing into rattlesnake. the results showed me in 4th on lap 1. In R3 last weekend MP and I had a great dragrace to the line in which I outpowered him (NOT out drove him), AGAIN I was listed behinfd him in the final results. WHERE THE HECK IS THE TIMING SENSOR???? :x

michaelmosty
04-25-2006, 01:05 PM
I think it was malfunctioning due to all the oil on the track. :roll:

David Love AI27
04-25-2006, 01:06 PM
bye the way... Mike P. this is NOT directed at you, you already explained what happened at the end, no need to go over it again. I'm cool with it, the results don't change anything but it could in the future

David Love AI27
04-25-2006, 01:12 PM
I think it was malfunctioning due to all the oil on the track.
CMC #11 "Mosty Brothers' Racing"

maybe I should get some electrical cleaner and douse my transponder..

hey, how do you copy someone elses email into you response. I'm doing something wrong... does it have something to do with gear selection. Maybe the problem a MSR-C has something to do with backing up at start...

jeffburch
04-25-2006, 01:53 PM

hey, how do you copy someone elses email into you response. I'm doing something wrong... does it have something to do with gear selection. Maybe the problem a MSR-C has something to do with backing up at start...

quote button, upper right corner.

jb

David Love AI27
04-25-2006, 06:14 PM

quote button, upper right corner.

jb

Dude, you're awesome...

Mom tried on the suit... VERY tight around the area of her breastes, but that might help keep "them" clear of the steering wheel since there is not much room for adjustment in the cabin of the Mini... PM me you mailing and I'll get a check to you asap...

David Love AI27
04-28-2006, 09:40 PM
last year in my first inverted start I ran like hell to lead ONE lap for the year and let the field start passing into rattlesnake. the results showed me in 4th on lap 1. In R3 last weekend MP and I had a great dragrace to the line in which I outpowered him (NOT out drove him), AGAIN I was listed behinfd him in the final results. WHERE THE HECK IS THE TIMING SENSOR???? :x

Timing and scoring apparantly did the finishing order based on cool
down lap, because I beat MP to the line and it shows on 2nd to last lap but I dropped behind him on cool down so it gave the position to him... WTF?