PDA

View Full Version : Team Declaration Forms!

GlennCMC70
01-31-2008, 09:46 AM
just a reminder for anyone out there forming teams. there is a formal team declaration form you need to submit. it must be submitted prior to either person competing in a single race. there is also a form that needs to be filled out and given to NASA TX that contains this same info plus some other stuff. i'll see if i can get that stuff linked/attached here. look for more added in the coming days.

Todd Covini
02-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I can't believe this sticky hasn't produced a plethora of team announcements! 2007 was the Year of the Team....is that concept now passe'???

Remember...you must declare a team to the series directors prior to your first race!!!

FWIW...At yesterday's Super Bowl party I may have acquired a funded, licensed teammate for the 2008 Season. Not ready to announce just yet.

(Fear the Vert. :twisted: )

-=- T

ShadowBolt
02-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Team Jordan has all the paperwork ready to turn in at MSRH.

JJ

Todd Covini
02-04-2008, 09:43 PM
We probably should stay away from the "Air Jordan" nomenclature, huh? :wink: :lol:

(Awesome!)

Racebrat
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
FWIW...At yesterday's Super Bowl party I may have acquired a funded, licensed teammate for the 2008 Season. Not ready to announce just yet.

(Fear the Vert. :twisted: )

-=- T

I thought you were going to a Super Bowl party with no racing people.....looks like you are busted for not coming to my house! Al was here- we had a great time!

Todd Covini
02-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I was was, Adrian! It was a Friends & Family Super Bowl Party and one guest happened to have a racing license. I wouldn't consider him a "racing buddy", but now I may just have to!!!

Wish I could have made the racin' party...but the in-laws were in town.

-=- Todd