PDA

View Full Version : Entry List for MSR-H

GlennCMC70
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
here is the list i was sent that NASA TX has of 5:30 pm today.

CMC
Jeff Burch
Morgan Dawdy
Adam Ginsberg
Jerry Jordan
Rob Liebbe
Charles Penney
James Proctor
Jeff Wirtz
Al Fernandez

CMC-2
Mitch Warren
Bryan Leinart
Steve Mulder - i know he's going, but he's not on the list.

AI
Mason Melkowits
Frank Robertson
Matt White

AIX
Wiley Alexander
David Love

if your not on the list and you think you should be, contact NASA TX. info@nasatx.com

jeffburch
02-04-2008, 08:21 PM
That's it?
Sheesh.
Where's my Ga. map?

jb

ShadowBolt
02-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Michael Mosty, Boudy, Todd?

What about all the new cars we were supposed to have this year?

JJ

Mason
02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Glenn,

For 2008, the newly built AI75 car will be campaigned under the team name of "DownUnder Racing", and will be co-driven by Daron Cooke and myself.

We will bring the form to Houston.

Mason

GlennCMC70
02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
positive attitude Jeff, positive attitude.

i think Michael Mosty is coming, not sure why he's missing from the list.
Robert B? not sure
Todd's car just got to the body shop i was told.

new guys? lots still in HPDE Comp / School due to start very soon.

i think 11 cars wil be in CMC by sat morning.
4 in AI.

this will be a good years boys. at the last event of 2007 we only had 15 cars. we are already past that w/ confirmed drivers. should be 20-24 no problem.

GlennCMC70
02-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Glenn,

For 2008, the newly built AI75 car will be campaigned under the team name of "DownUnder Racing", and will be co-driven by Daron Cooke and myself.

Mason

gotcha. if Daron is driving this weekend, make sure he's signed up. i did not see his name on the list.

Todd Covini
02-04-2008, 08:48 PM
That's it?
Sheesh.
Where's my Ga. map?

jb

I think you got your hands full right there, Burch.
Be careful whatcha wish fer.

jeffburch
02-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Sorry, just being honest.
Class dilution is a sore spot.

Got 17" rubber and 13" brakes?
Got LSx or mod?
:roll:
jb

ShadowBolt
02-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Glenn,

Mason

gotcha. if Daron is driving this weekend, make sure he's signed up. i did not see his name on the list.

My son Jay will be co-driving CMC17 but he did not sign up. Since we are a team and can't both drive the car at the same time why would he need to sign up? I paid the fee with my sign-up. Please let me know what we need to do.

JJ

Todd Covini
02-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Jerry,
They still need to have accurate info on the driver, emerg. contact info, etc for anyone in the car. If both of you are racing, they need to ensure both have Comp licenses, etc.

There might be an additional $50 for sharing a car, but contact NASA on that. I'm not 100% sure. I do know that they are going to want to see driver info on both drivers...that's a definate.

-=- Todd

Al Fernandez
02-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Thanks Glenn for posting this. Texas region thrives on walk-ins, which is strange to me since thats just one more thing to do sat morning... :?

Its shaping up to be a great weekend! Weather forecast high 60s maybe low 70s, 10% chance of rain (does it ever hit 0% in Texas??). Perfect weather to challenge those track records!!

AI#97
02-05-2008, 09:29 AM
Your AI list is VERY light compared to who I know is going to show up. rumors of 5 AI cars dyno'd this past week in Dallas that aren't on your list....

GlennCMC70
02-05-2008, 10:08 AM
theres your first problem. you assume this is my list. this is NASA TX's list. i too know of a few cars showing up that very few people know about. this is something i was asked to post up by a few members here. its just a list to help confirm whos signed up. like i said, if you think you should be on this list and your not, email NASA TX to get if straight.

AI#97
02-05-2008, 11:01 AM
theres your first problem. you assume this is my list. this is NASA TX's list. i too know of a few cars showing up that very few people know about. this is something i was asked to post up by a few members here. its just a list to help confirm whos signed up. like i said, if you think you should be on this list and your not, email NASA TX to get if straight.

Oh, I know where you got the list. It would just be nice to have this figured out a couple weeks prior to an event so you can figure out if the Toyo Bucks are going to pay or not! :wink:

GlennCMC70
02-05-2008, 11:07 AM
so you want folks to sign up 14-30 day prior?

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah...the entry list above isn't complete.
That's just a list of folks that don't have to pay the late registration fee. :lol:

I say stiffen the late fee to $100 for walk-ins, then we'll see early registrations! Heck...it's fully transferable if you don't show.

-=- Todd

AI#97
02-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah...the entry list above isn't complete.
That's just a list of folks that don't have to pay the late registration fee. :lol:

I say stiffen the late fee to $100 for walk-ins, then we'll see early registrations! Heck...it's fully transferable if you don't show.

-=- Todd

100 bucks and 14 days prior!

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 12:25 PM
...and put a cap on the entries of 150.
Only the first 150 entries get to play.
If there's a cost and a risk to late entries, people will play it safe.

-=- T

Boudy
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Um... Excuse me! Let's see, how about we penalize guys who don't know until the last few days if he can even run an event. Not everybody has 40 hr jobs with set schedules and vacation time. NASA charges a late fee as it is and I have to pay it for most events. Why don't you guys promote something contructive and leave well enough alone.

Oh, and sure it's fully transferable but then it would be in my pocket to host all those Argent Lab giveaways now would it?

Boudy

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Oooops.
Struck a nerve.
I thought that was a Boudy call comin' in.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

AI#97
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Um... Excuse me! Let's see, how about we penalize guys who don't know until the last few days if he can even run an event. Not everybody has 40 hr jobs with set schedules and vacation time. NASA charges a late fee as it is and I have to pay it for most events. Why don't you guys promote something contructive and leave well enough alone.

Oh, and sure it's fully transferable but then it would be in my pocket to host all those Argent Lab giveaways now would it?

Boudy

If racing isn't at the top of your list you need to reorganize your priorities! ;)

sorry man...didn't mean to rub you wrong.

Boudy
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Well sure! Anytime you start chatting about taking cash out of a guys pocket when there are no good reasons or tangible gains from it, you're gonna hit a nerve.

Remember, I'm one of the guys who just spent $1,500 on Cobra parts to make 228/278 on the dyno while all I should of had to spend was $200 on a damn Ford Motorsports camshaft. Sorry, just not too fond of the way other folks spend my money.

The Boudy call was actually to discuss exhaust. Now call me back damn it. :lol:

rb

Boudy
02-05-2008, 01:24 PM
If racing isn't at the top of your list you need to reorganize your priorities! ;)

No worries Matt. I'm just a little, OK ALOT, upset at the moment with the whole CMC rules thing. I was really just tossing a friendly turd at Todd.

rb

AI#97
02-05-2008, 02:31 PM

No worries Matt. I'm just a little, OK ALOT, upset at the moment with the whole CMC rules thing. I was really just tossing a friendly turd at Todd.

rb

Well...you know, there is always AI! :lol: And believe me when I say you are much better off in CMC... the AI rules changes spend our money $4k to $5k at a time! Grassroots my ass! :evil:

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Well sure! Anytime you start chatting about taking cash out of a guys pocket when there are no good reasons or tangible gains from it, you're gonna hit a nerve.

The Boudy call was actually to discuss exhaust. Now call me back damn it. :lol:

rb

Now my nerve has been hit. When people aren't signed up well in advance, there's an impression that the race group is small. Small race groups get combined with other small race groups...and then everyone bitches about "this freakin' guy" and "that freakin' guy" in "that other series".

So...sign up early everyone so that we can continue to have our own run group!!!! Race Schedules should be based on actual entries...not on small fields with secret squirrels showin' up at the last minute!
<<rant off>>

I'll call you back on my way home, Boudy. :lol:

Fbody383
02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
YEAH, what Boudy said... and Todd...

And YEAH, all those new guys should get their act together and get their darn cars finished...

YEAH!

And believe me when I say you are much better off in CMC... Come to the dark side...

** The following is a pre-quote **

Yeah, whatever rookie.