PDA

View Full Version : *** CMC Racing News: Team Pony Killers Announced***

Al Fernandez
02-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Proclaiming themselves already as the 2008 Texas Region CMC Champions, Team Pony Killers formally announced the team's formation this am.

Team Pony Killers will field the most advanced and superior race cars in CMC: 4th generation F-bodies. The driver line-up includes 2007 Texas CMC Champion and 3rd place finisher in the 2007 National Championships, Glenn Landrum and multiple race winner and track record holder Al Fernandez.

Current CMC National Champion Jeff Burch had this to say, "I dont see what the big deal is. I got a better car and I'm a better driver. If you ask me the title will be fought between me and that other Jeff...uhh...Jeff...anyway, not by them".

Competitor and ROTY James Proctor commented "Great, as if those two werent enough of a pain in the you know what before..." before shaking his head and walking away.

"I dont think its funny" noted Mustang driver Michael Mosty. "I dont go around making fun of their cars do I? What the hell is an F body anyway? Get a real car!"

The team hopes to continue their winning ways with co-driver Al Fernandez running for points at this upcoming weekend's event in MSR-H

AllZWay
02-05-2008, 08:46 AM
This is probably the worst kept secret in history.

Now we see it takes two drivers to beat us. I guess you guys were scared to go it alone. :P

AI#97
02-05-2008, 09:23 AM
What's even funnier is that Mosty's daily driver is an F-body! :lol:

I think this is a great move! Maybe Al's relaxed effort will help balance Glenn out but I am sure Mitch is going to get a little jealous! :P

Al Fernandez
02-05-2008, 10:00 AM
worst kept secret? Damn it! I was envisioning shocked faces being reflected on computer monitors all across Texas this morning. :lol:

Glenn and I decided to team up to be able to give you guys a run for your money while still being able to dedicate the right time to the right places and or people. Its going to be a great season!! 8)

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Wah?!?! :shock:
What about Team Taconandez???
This is how I find out...on the internet? Nice. :roll:

Does this make it FLAW Motorsports now?

-=- T

mitchntx
02-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Does this make it FLAW Motorsports now?

-=- T

LAF Motorsports :roll:

Todd Covini
02-05-2008, 11:15 AM
WAFL Motorsports. :wink:

-=- T

michaelmosty
02-05-2008, 11:22 AM
AWFL Motorsports. :P

Chuck
02-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Todd wrote: What about Team Taconandez???

Is Todd looking for a ride now? I see Todd is not on the CMC list.
Want to form a team Todd? We could call it Covenney! We can use my Mustang until the Ranchero is ready again. I heard you are easy on equipment....

Chuck Penney
CMC #14