PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear some results!

AllZWay
02-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Just curious how the Sunday 40 minute race went.

Todd Covini
02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Irwin, Burch & Fernandez had their qual times DQ'd for passing under yellow on the approach to your destination point. (Probably some of the guys who made you jump the wall. :roll: :oops: :shock: )

As such, they started from the back. Great race watching them work thru the field.

Standing start was amazing as usual. In CMC, Mosty got the jump on polesitter Wirtz and led nearly half the race. In AI, White jumped out to the lead and kept it.

Clean racing the entire 40 minutes with zero body contacts. Individual mistakes caused a few offs, but they were largely single car events.

In AI, the battle for 2nd was just as hotly contested as the battle for first on Saturday. Donovan and Cooke were nose to tail the entire 40 minutes and a few last lap attempts to pass Cooke were unsuccessful. In the end it was:
White
Cooke Melkowits
Donovan
Robertson
Irwin (DNS)

In CMC, Mosty couldn't hold off the attack from Burch who had 40 minutes to make his way up from the back. In the end I believe it was:
Burch
Mosty
Wirtz
Fernandez
Ginsberg

Great racing and great weekend!
Many thanks to Al, Glenn & David for stepping up to the plate and leading AI/CMC this weekend!

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
02-10-2008, 11:31 PM
i just got in.
307 miles in 4.25 hrs. 15 gallons of fuel.
i feel like i just ran the April enduro.............. :?

great weekend guys. i'll post more in the A.M......................

oz98cobra
02-13-2008, 12:36 PM
I understand there were R3 time sheets posted here before the "crash" - any chance someone can repost those please?

Todd Covini
02-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm not going to repost everything I said on Monday....but I bet Al will fix the CMC results above to show he was ahead of Adam again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Fernandez
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
damn right! :lol:

donovan
02-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I understand there were R3 time sheets posted here before the "crash" - any chance someone can repost those please?

Me too!!!

DD

AI#97
02-13-2008, 01:14 PM

I think one of the Jordons posted it...

Todd Covini
02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I heard the reason for the forum crash was that Mitch was changing alternators at the plant on Monday morning. :roll:

ShadowBolt
02-13-2008, 01:34 PM
I heard the reason for the forum crash was that Mitch was changing alternators at the plant on Monday morning. :roll:

That is funny right there I don't care who you are.

JJ

ShadowBolt
02-13-2008, 01:35 PM

I think one of the Jordons posted it...

Jay posted it. I will get him to re-post it.

JJ

JJordan
02-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Here ya go:

http://precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/CMC%20Race%203-1.JPG

http://precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/CMC%20Race%203-2.JPG

oz98cobra
02-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks JJ

donovan
02-13-2008, 03:54 PM
So after 19 laps I finished 0.740 seconds behind you... WOW! That is Awesome!

AI#97
02-13-2008, 03:57 PM
are we sure AL wasn't running AI for that race?! Can we correct that mistake?! :wink:

jeffburch
02-13-2008, 04:11 PM
Anybody have R1 they can scan/post.
Waiting on official results (mylaps) will delay paperwork.
Also, who got sealed.
thx,
jb

RichardP
02-13-2008, 04:15 PM
are we sure AL wasn't running AI for that race?! Can we correct that mistake?! :wink:

Yea, I remember seeing Al's car with AI duct taped over his CMC identification.
:wink:

Richard P.

Adam Ginsberg
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not going to repost everything I said on Monday....but I bet Al will fix the CMC results above to show he was ahead of Adam again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He may have finished ahead of me on Sunday, however, he doesn't get 4th place points. All CMC cars finishing 4th and below in the Sunday race get their points moved up by one position due to Al's unfortunate penalty.

AI#97
02-13-2008, 05:15 PM
All CMC cars finishing 4th and below in the Sunday race get their points moved up by one position due to Al's unfortunate penalty.

And the fact he was running AI! :P

donovan
02-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Race 1
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/44918/2005208957098919181_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005208957098919181)
Race 2
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/44596/2005264094657618563_th.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005264094657618563)

Race 1
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/44918/2005208957098919181_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005208957098919181)
Race 2
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/44596/2005264094657618563_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005264094657618563)

DD

jeffburch
02-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Thx Dave!
This means Al gets a pair of manties as well :lol:

jb

GlennCMC70
02-13-2008, 05:40 PM

He may have finished ahead of me on Sunday, however, he doesn't get 4th place points. All CMC cars finishing 4th and below in the Sunday race get their points moved up by one position due to Al's unfortunate penalty.

that is incorrect. Al's points from R3 were taken from him. you still got 5th place points for your 5th place finish. if he had been DQ'ed post race, then yes, you would get 4th place points.

donovan
02-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Thx Dave!
This means Al gets a pair of manties as well :lol:

jb

No Problem... I had the forms, I had a scanner... I uploaded... I'm just glad it worked...

Wirtz
02-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Two comments:

- This is making no sense to me why someone would be DQed before a race, but then still be allowed to run and effect the points of those behind him. What kind of rule is that?

- Enough with posting result sheets, someone start posting video links!

Jeff

GlennCMC70
02-13-2008, 06:17 PM
he was not DQ'ed for the race. he was DQ'ed in qual. the race points were w/held from him as an added penalty. he still finished 4th. had he finished 3rd he would still get his medal. also he still gets Toyo Bucks for his 4th place finish.

jeffburch
02-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Repeating what I said earlier, but it was erased. :roll:

I'm the dumbass that hit the cones. :oops:
Sorry. Wasn't intentional. :cry:

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Cones_HQ.wmv

jb

mitchntx
02-13-2008, 07:42 PM
I was about 5 cars behind you, Jeff ... it was almost funny as this shower of cones sprayed behind the 3 car.

After about 3 laps, there was this perfect line through the cone field.

jeffburch
02-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Is there a hole there at the start of the curbing on the launch?
If not, I'm not sure why the cones were out that far.
It's hard I guess to switch back and short shift there.
Must cut it real tight in my way of thinking.
I've gone off the outside in the rice paddy there. No fun.
At 1st I was mad at myself for causing them to go off, until I saw it was Rob. :lol:

jb

Todd Covini
02-13-2008, 09:35 PM
I know that shortening the course to advance your position is not allowed.
I'll have to look into "altering the course in order to advance your position". :lol:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

ShadowBolt
02-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Two comments:

- This is making no sense to me why someone would be DQed before a race, but then still be allowed to run and effect the points of those behind him. What kind of rule is that?

- Enough with posting result sheets, someone start posting video links!

Jeff

Jay has video of race three just needs a place to host it. 40 minutes you know. He is burning me a DVD tonight of all three races.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
At 1st I was mad at myself for causing them to go off, until I saw it was Rob. :lol:

jb

Thanks Jeff. That "off" cost me a good position in the race and a windshield. But I'll take it as a compliment that you were glad that I was out of contention.

jeffburch
02-14-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm sure you'll get me back at TWS.

R2
Mic off.
http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/2008_02_MSRH_R2_MQ.wmv

Thanks Rob't for the bandwidth.
jb

ShadowBolt
02-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Damn that is fun to watch. I held off the champ for almost two laps. I could have done better but my car was damaged..........just kidding Adam. If I had not been asleep at the start, Adam would not have been able to pass me there (he would have passed me in Diamonds Edge) and I may have been on the podium. I felt the pressure from Jeff until I went in too hot at the Launch and had to steer right to save the rear end. I held onto Al for the balance of the race and kept Wirtz behind me and that was a win for me. I know now that Jeff was having motor issues but at the time I thought I was doing something special.

JJ

chicane23
02-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice lap time in R3 Matt! ;-)

AI#97
02-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Nice lap time in R3 Matt! ;-)

Not the 44.1 in Qual from Saturday but my tire pressures kept going up and I never dropped them back to that level I had saturday morning...it was 2lbs higher which I think made the difference... :? I think with a little tuning and less rust in the driver seat, there is a 43.9 in this car! 8)

GlennCMC70
02-14-2008, 05:01 PM
you dont have a hair on your ass if you dont run a 42.

chicane23
02-14-2008, 06:24 PM

First off you are scaring me, stop looking at Matt's ...!

Next, I believe it's time for you to pull the restrictor and run AI Mr. 42. ;-)

AI#97
02-14-2008, 08:22 PM

Give me a cold and sunny day, a clean track and toyos that are newer than 3 years old and it might happen!

and quit thinking of my ass... :shock: :lol:

GlennCMC70
02-14-2008, 08:22 PM
you write the check for the extra 100hp and 50tq i would need to match my weight and the areo development i'll need, and i'll get that 42 for ya.
or, you drive Waynes CMC car at Cresson next month.

i really would love to run AI. but i think the areo stuff should be alot more limited. its just too exspensive to run. you guys really put on a nice show at MSR-H.

Alien
02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
How does MyLaps.com work?

I registered, but don't see any results from any NASA-TX events.
Have they just not been uploaded yet? Or is it since I wasn't in a race group, they don't upload HPDE times? I'ld think I'ld still be able to see the race times tho.

GlennCMC70
02-15-2008, 10:31 AM
they havent uploaded this past event yet. the results were on hold pending appeals for DQ's are such. i got an email yesterday saying they would be posted by the end of the weekend. i normally takes a week or so anyways. look for a post on this site announcing it once it happens.

jeffburch
02-15-2008, 10:35 AM
How does MyLaps.com work?

I registered, but don't see any results from any NASA-TX events.
Have they just not been uploaded yet? Or is it since I wasn't in a race group, they don't upload HPDE times? I'ld think I'ld still be able to see the race times tho.

Once logged in, click "my results". Bingo. Everytime your number was uploaded, it'll show the event and such.
Otherwise you have to use the search feature to find stuff.

jb

Al Fernandez
02-15-2008, 11:12 AM
Love that video, and that display. I want one!!

ShadowBolt
02-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Repeating what I said earlier, but it was erased. :roll:

I'm the dumbass that hit the cones. :oops:
Sorry. Wasn't intentional. :cry:

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Cones_HQ.wmv

jb

Jeff I know you are a good driver (that is not in question) and Glenn would like to think that we have that P word but I can tell you that no Mustang driver is driving a car that is set-up anywhere near as good as yours is. You look like your driving to Sunday School. I bet Michael's in car video would look way different than yours.

JJ

Todd Covini
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
My in-car would look the same.
I've seen recent vids of Michael and he's much smoother on the wheel now. :lol:

You can really see where time is made up where others are pinched here or wide there. Dead even on straights. Cool video.

What make is the lap timer display? Like it.

-=- Todd

PS- Why no mic? Would love to hear some motor too.

mitchntx
02-15-2008, 11:02 PM
but I can tell you that no Mustang driver is driving a car that is set-up anywhere near as good as yours is. You look like your driving to Sunday School. I bet Michael's in car video would look way different than yours.

JJ

I disagree Jerry. I take issue with your assumption that Micheal had to work harder to attain his position.

I believe Micheal is an extremely talented driver, not just a lucky one. He didn't sit on his butt in the off season, rather went to work. He did his homework on how to make his racing world better instead of asking for it in rules relief.

We also saw similar success last year in the way Rob was running. And Adam has noticeably stepped up his program. So, it's not so surprising to see Micheal be successful.

It's too easy to throw up one's hands and declare "I've done everything I can." There is ALWAYS something more a driver/owner/builder can do ... ALWAYS.

This is the frustration I felt last year (not speaking for Glenn ... he's a big boy and can speak for himself). All the hard work and effort I put into my car was quickly discounted, given whole-heartedly to "the platform".

I take that as an insult. If it were all platform and easy as Sunday driving, a mediocre driver like me would be running at the front without a problem.

Todd Covini
02-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Michael's been around a few years now.
It all starts coming together.

Jerry...you went from getting lapped to mid-pack.
Little bit of experiance has brought you a long way in a short time.

-=- T

jeffburch
02-16-2008, 08:32 AM
MSD G2X. Boudy can get a really good price new.
We got this off the forums used.
So far it's a fancy lap timer. I'm still learning to drive the software.
Last w'ends data is on ALR ftp if any wanna play around with it.
So far I saw 1.23 lateral G's and a top speed of 114 at MSRH.

Regarding Mustangs, if my car had a TKO in it I'd pass it around like a doobie for all to expeience. In the mean time, you gonna have to get your own.

jb

ShadowBolt
02-16-2008, 10:03 AM
I guess my post did not read the way I thinking. I am not crying for changes to the Mustang or F-body. I did not post this because I think if something was changed I would go right to the front. Right after Nationals I called Jeff to tell him how proud I was of him. I told him then that watching the in-car video either he was the smoothest driver in the world or his car was set-up the best in the world.......or both. I watched Jeff's video of race two and could not believe how calm his hands were on the wheel. Then I watched as he passed the other cars and if you look you will see the Mustangs are not stable, not anywhere near as stable as Jeff's car. I assumed (and we all know how stupid that is) that all the Mustangs were a handful at speed like CMC17. Maybe Todd's and Michael's are not.

Mitch,

I was not declaring I had done everything I can to my car and now I want rules relief. Not at all. I have not touched my car except for paint and a new roll cage. I'm running the exact set-up that was in the car when I bought it. Before I would look for rules changes I would at least try to make my car better! I don't know $hit about car set-up and would not know where to start so I commend you on your work.

What I should have done is left the P out of my post. All I was trying to say was that Jeff's car is really stable and mine is not. I know I have lots to learn but I don't think my car can be driven by anyone at the speeds Jeff was going without working the hell out of the wheel. I should has just said Jeff's car is way better than mine. I did not intend to start a war........sorry.

JJ

Todd Covini
02-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks for clarifying, Jerry!

No problem at all...for those of us that have been around since Day 1 in Texas CMC you can see this is a bit of a sore spot.
Years ago there was a lot of complaining about the Mustang being the superior P.
Then there was complaining about the Camaro being the superior P.

Our hope is that now that both P's have had a chance to vent their frustrations over the years that we can all just move on now, respect the other P's qualifying times and just race!

Here's to minding our P's & Q's!!! :D

http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/181/beer-girl_9692.jpg

jeffburch
02-16-2008, 10:36 AM
JJ, regarding the pass on Mike, I'm so close to him, you can't see his RR tire. When he hit the gas on the out of the corner, it stepped pretty far out on him. When I hit the gas it stuck. Those fractions right there are a perfect illustration. I remember another pass I made in the same corner/straight. Instead of digging on the bottom, I carried too much speed into T2 which put me wide in the middle. Diamonding in T2 so that I could get gas WAY early.
Slingshot.
jb

michaelmosty
02-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Jerry and all,
Thank you very much for the kind words. Things have changed greatly since the beginning of 2006 when I started and even from last year. I am 10 times as smooth as when I started but still have a ways to go (hands were cramping during the 40 min.) :)
Jeff has an amazingly well setup and prepared car, has great mental focus, and is one heck of a driver. Jeff and all others is what makes TX the best and most stacked region in the nation, by far!!

I forgot to turn on my camers for R3 but will post video from the previous races shortly. Jeff certainly brought out the best in me. My best lap of the weekend before the last race was a 1:49.5xx. After Jeff got past me we were clicking off consistent 1:48's w/ my best being a 1:48.2xx.

When is round 2 going to get here?!!! :D

GlennCMC70
02-16-2008, 06:57 PM
the thing is Jerry, you could put Jeff in a Fox and he may not be as smooth. the two are are very different. you cant hang a 4th gen out like you can a fox and not expect lap times to suffer. once that big fat ass starts stepping out, there's allot of momentum that needs to be stopped.
so its an apples to oranges comparison even w/ the drivers out of the equation.

dirwin
02-16-2008, 07:13 PM
The same thing applies to the S197 Mustang when compared to the Fox. Mine was running hot so I jumped in the Fox body and couldn't for the life of me make that car do the things I do with my 05. The Fox body is much more jumpy and quick than the longer heavier s197 even that is nothing compared to the F-body.

jeffburch
02-17-2008, 07:17 PM
So.

Why am I the only one that goes to the trouble of sharing videos?

jb

AllZWay
02-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Jeff... I ordered a firewire card for my computer this week. So I will post lap 1 of R1 hopefully sometime this week. R2's video was screwed up as I bumped the zoom and it only the tops of all the cars. :roll:

You think Boudy will loan me some space?

ShadowBolt
02-17-2008, 09:42 PM
So.

jb

I have a CD Jay made of all three races but I have to idea how to post them. Jay has them on his computer also.

JJ

AI#97
02-17-2008, 09:50 PM
So.

jb

Well, my dumb ass left my camera at the house. I always seem to leave something behind... I did just buy a new one though that should be here mid week. It's an SD storage camera I am hoping I can mount in many different locations, then get a lipstick cam to hook up to the old MiniDV camera for suspension and driver videos.

I too have about 80gig of bandwidth to share each month so I can help with the hosting duties if need be....just don't know how to setup private accounts yet.

Todd Covini
02-17-2008, 10:00 PM
So.

jb

I think we all have videos we take home but very few know how to "put it up there". Perhaps if you could provide a little class or let us know the various places to get bandwidth (even if there were a nomimal monthly fee) then we'd likely get more vids out there.

Personally, I didn't know about www.mustangmods.com hosting pics until the Mosty brothers told me about it. Maybe the next step is video hosting!

-=- Todd
__________________-
This space intentionally left blank.

michaelmosty
02-17-2008, 10:20 PM
I have R1+2 (front and rear) currently on a DVD condensed to 20 minutes. What do I need to do to get it posted?
My computer skills are minimal so help is appreciated. :)

jeffburch
02-18-2008, 07:24 AM
:!: Maybe our Treasurer Chris Lyons and site admin Jeff Brooks can shine a little light on the subject of some ftp space here.

I use http://www.smartftp.com/

It allows a separate tab for separate ftp servers, and it's freeware.
Once you plugin the server name, login name and password you're done.
It has a 2 pane layout just like a file manager, which is what it is.
Browse the right pane (your computer), find/highlight the file you wish to move (upload), click the left arrow button between the panes. It uploads it to the server (left pane).

Windows Media Video (.wmv) is the best bang for buck for video file sharing.
File size vs. video quality.
Pinnacle Studio (my video editing software choice/recommendation) allows me to save the movie in several resolutions (steps3&4 below). For uploading/sharing I weigh the length of the video vs. quality. Video is no different that standard digital photographs. Most have played with quality vs file size I'm sure.

So in summation.
1. Shoot video.
2. play vid thru firewire or capture device to computer.
3. edit vid on computer.
4. save file for sharing.
5. ftp upload to server. (step involving smartftp)
6. get/post file internet link/address.

jb

mitchntx
02-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Jeff's vids are top notch. Good equipment and good codec for compression. Like on the track, he has the bar set pretty high.

WMVs are the lowest common denominator. Most all media players can read and playback a WMV. There are better formats out there, but WMVs are a standard.

Be prepared to use a LOT of HD space. Capturing in DV-AVI native will spend about 15gig of space for an hour of video. The edited show and any graphics you layer into it add to that. I suggest you defrag often.

Some alternatives for editing are Adobe Premeire Elements. It's a decent piece of software that captures, edits and encodes in several formats including WMVs. It can be had for about $99.

Windows Movie Maker comes with SP2 and is "good enough" to capture, cuts only edit, lay on a title and export. It's not as crisp as Pinnacle or Premeire, but it is adequate.

If heading to DVD is your final product, NERO does it all ... captures, edits and burns.

For bandwidth, LAW Motorsports uses 1and1.com. We subscribe to 1&1 Home which gives us 120G to host and 1.2T bandwidth. After everything is added up, it runs about $75 a year.

Jeff turned me on to Coffe Cup FTP ... a very simple, easy to configure and easy to use interface software ... and it's FREE!

Wirtz
02-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Jeff's vids are top notch.

Agree, thanks JB for taking the time.

No video for me from #1, my cam mount if too far back to reach and I don't have a remote, plus no super wife to push buttons. Not sure I want to relive that weekend too much anyway ;)

I have a website that is slow but has bandwidth. Another option if someone needs something posted for a while. Just shoot me a PM.

jeff

evarner
02-18-2008, 05:12 PM
......a mediocre driver like me would be running at the front without a problem.

Oh far from mediocre amigo. I have a video from NPR that proves you can drive that white beast fast and faster up front!! 8) 8)

I will try to dig the video up and all you will see is a white blur in front of CMC17.

I still get a kick out of watching the "trackside" video at the end of the front straight.

Anyone that hasn't seen it.. want too?

/tips hat

jeffburch
02-18-2008, 06:15 PM
check out this wide angle lens
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjoKlY0Wb4

jb

ShadowBolt
02-18-2008, 07:05 PM
......a mediocre driver like me would be running at the front without a problem.

Oh far from mediocre amigo. I have a video from NPR that proves you can drive that white beast fast and faster up front!! 8) 8)

I will try to dig the video up and all you will see is a white blur in front of CMC17.

I still get a kick out of watching the "trackside" video at the end of the front straight.

/tips hat

I do.

JJ

evarner
02-18-2008, 08:48 PM
I do.

JJ

Cool!!! I'm working on combining the track side vid with some of the in-car stuff. ***Disclaimer*** The video and audio (in-car) quality is really poor and I have no idea where the original tape(s) have gone too.

But, I think you will enjoy seeing a track that probably won't be run again.

Mitch does an awesome job out front and it was a pleasure watching him.

mitchntx
02-18-2008, 09:44 PM

/tips hat

Just make sure you don't edit out the last lap ... mmmkay?

:roll:

Mediocre is kind ... I was schooled.

evarner
02-18-2008, 10:51 PM

/tips hat

Just make sure you don't edit out the last lap ... mmmkay?

:roll:

Mediocre is kind ... I was schooled.

Not my intention to show nothing other than great driving and the essence of a intense close battle on a track that we all would be happy never to visit again (at least IMHO).

I had better get going on the video instead of spending the last few hours watching old clips and segments from 3+ years ago. :lol: Some great racing!!!!!

jeffburch
02-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Official results? My Laps?

thx,

jb

evarner
02-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Fuhghetabouteht. :lol:

Jerry, I will send you a PM with the link.

As you were.

/cheers

AllZWay
02-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Well... I finally can cut my own video. David will be happy with me now. 8)

But.....All I have that is worth watching is lap 1 of R1. R2 messed up and it would have been good.

http://www.sulphurrivertrails.com/videos/MSRH-LonseStar1_02_08-08_lap1.wmv

ShadowBolt
02-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Jay will have all three races hosted on his site tomorrow or the next day.

Jerry

AI#97
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Well... I finally can cut my own video. David will be happy with me now. 8)

But.....All I have that is worth watching is lap 1 of R1. R2 messed up and it would have been good.

http://www.sulphurrivertrails.com/videos/MSRH-LonseStar1_02_08-08_lap1.wmv

James, what camera setup/video ripping setup are you using? Looks like really good quality!

AllZWay
02-19-2008, 09:47 PM
James, what camera setup/video ripping setup are you using? Looks like really good quality!

The camera is a Sony MiniDV Handycam... My wife abandoned it a couple of years ago for a smaller one.

I bought a cheap $20 firewire card for my computer and I just quickly cut that lap with Windows Movie Maker.

mitchntx
02-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Official results? My Laps?

thx,

jb

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=77893

jeffburch
02-19-2008, 10:12 PM
smartass :evil:

jb

ShadowBolt
02-19-2008, 10:22 PM

jb

I don't understand?

JJ

mitchntx
02-19-2008, 10:39 PM

jb

WTF? :?:

Todd Covini
02-19-2008, 10:59 PM

jb

I don't understand?

JJ

Burch was trying to keep us on topic.
Mitch posted the results from No Problem Raceway from way back.
Jeff didn't do so hot at NPR.
(I think I beat the National Champ in every race...in a convertible.)
Jeff thought Mitch was trying to be funny.
Mitch was trying to be helpful.
Anyone who's only been around a year or so is completely lost.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?

-=- T

mitchntx
02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
Thanks Todd for attempting to salvage something from this.

Jerry,
Jeff had just taken ownership of his car which was an absolute POS.
He was also on his provisional weekend and just making the weekend.

I don't know what it takes any more to get along.

Todd Covini
02-19-2008, 11:52 PM

Cats seem to work for you.
Beer maidens are my newfound solution. :lol:

Todd Covini
02-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Here's JJ trying to help you two.

http://www.keiths-fans.ca/mulitmedia/movies/NeckBrace.htm

jeffburch
02-20-2008, 07:47 AM

Good golly.
Todd says you were trying to be funny.
Hilarious was more like it.
I truly thought you were having fun there.
Oh well. TC is spot on with his assessment.

Who you saying has a POS?! Just kidding.

jb

mitchntx
02-20-2008, 07:52 AM
Jeff ... you are a tough fella to read.

jeffburch
02-20-2008, 08:07 AM

Thanks JP!
Thant was great.

jb

AllZWay
02-20-2008, 08:45 AM

Thanks JP!
Thant was great.

jb

Outside of the first lap... it was just you getting smaller and smaller in the distance. :P

jeffburch
02-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Just let it roll on it's own thru the corner and stay off the middle pedal :D

Nice moves on MM & JW!
Just like square dancing.

jb

AI#97
02-20-2008, 09:37 AM

Just think "goober" before you read anything from Jeff and you learn not to take anything seriously! :lol:

The funny thing is he will crack off a one liner that will have you rollin' for 10 minutes. Sunday morning at the track, we were all groggy and pretty dry, he rattled off "Hey! Let's have a meeting to schedule a bunch of meetings!" during the driver meeting and had me laughing pretty good!

mitchntx
02-20-2008, 10:56 AM

Just think "goober" before you read anything from Jeff and you learn not to take anything seriously! :lol:

The funny thing is he will crack off a one liner that will have you rollin' for 10 minutes. Sunday morning at the track, we were all groggy and pretty dry, he rattled off "Hey! Let's have a meeting to schedule a bunch of meetings!" during the driver meeting and had me laughing pretty good!

Jeff needs to hook up with Lisa, Corey's sister, and become an executive trainer.

JJordan
02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
I finally got the videos uploaded for all 3 races. I only put up a a few minutes of R1 because I had some settings wrong on the camera and the glare is terrible.

Race 1 - Jerry (http://www.precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MSRH-1.wmv)

Race 2 - Jerry (http://www.precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MSRH-2.wmv)

Race 3 - Jay (http://www.precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MSRH-3.wmv)

-Jay

ShadowBolt
02-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Could I be any slower in Diamonds Edge?

And how about that tank slapper?

JJ

AllZWay
02-22-2008, 10:10 AM

JJ

That is some serious hand motion. :lol:

ShadowBolt
02-22-2008, 10:14 AM

JJ

That is some serious hand motion. :lol:

But I did save it!

JJ

michaelmosty
02-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Are the official results going to be posted to mylaps soon?

Todd Covini
02-24-2008, 01:04 PM
I've rec'd several call from folks who attended Round 1, both AI/CMC and other series. Working with NASA TX to get them posted ASAP...and hopefully this weekend!

jeffburch
02-25-2008, 08:54 PM
from the old yahoo board
============================================

Hey Everyone!!

The results for the first NASA event at MSR Houston unfortunately have not been posted. We have been having a data transfer issue between our computer and www.mylaps.com. I will work on posting the results by this week. NASA Texas sends its apologies to all of the participants of Feb. 9-10, 2008. We hope to see you all again at the event on March 15-16, 2008, registration is now open.

Thanks

Jessica Reyna

NASA Texas

281-303-1844

info@nasatx. com

__._,_.___

GlennCMC70
02-27-2008, 08:05 PM
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=280150

Boudy
03-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Anyone needing some bandwidth to post video or pictures can pm me for log in and password. I set it up for anyone who wants to use it.

Boudy