PDA

View Full Version : results are up!

AI#97
02-27-2008, 07:52 PM
from event 1...

Looking at my times I am REALLY happy because my 44.1 was the same lap I checked up behind John when he went off. There's a 43 in this beast and I know it! :twisted: Now I just have to get consistently fast! :lol:

Todd Covini
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Congrats on the AI track record!!!

Jeremy Gunter
02-27-2008, 09:50 PM
There was some amazing racing from the grandstands that weekend, and the race between you and John was definably one of them...

Congrats on the record

chicane23
02-27-2008, 10:41 PM
from event 1...

Looking at my times I am REALLY happy because my 44.1 was the same lap I checked up behind John when he went off. There's a 43 in this beast and I know it! :twisted: Now I just have to get consistantly fast! :lol:

Your so lucky I had to fly out early on Monday morning and didn't make the race on Sunday. ;-)
Congrats on the record. ;-)

That MSR-H is defiantly faster with turn one the way it is now.

AI#97
02-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Your so lucky I had to fly out early on Monday morning and didn't make the race on Sunday. ;-)

I'm lucky?! Sheesh, you would have been embarrassed on Sunday! :wink: I was on cruise control and was short shifting well below 5000, pulling 4th gear through T1, and hitting 5th gear mid way down the big straights and was still in the mid 45 and even a few mid 44's... And I haven't even tapped the NEWER toyos yet!

See you at TWS in March/April for the REAL show! :P

NASA13
02-28-2008, 01:37 PM

I'm lucky?! Sheesh, you would have been embarrassed on Sunday! :wink: I was on cruise control and was short shifting well below 5000, pulling 4th gear through T1, and hitting 5th gear mid way down the big straights and was still in the mid 45 and even a few mid 44's... And I haven't even tapped the NEWER toyos yet!

See you at TWS in March/April for the REAL show! :P

Wasn't Burch running those kind of times?
:oops:
CMC just has higher standards for themselves I guess.
:lol:

AI#97
02-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Wasn't Burch running those kind of times?
:oops:
CMC just has higher standards for themselves I guess.
:lol:

burch pulled some 47's I believe... :shock: Mosty too?!

AI cars aren't THAT much faster than well driven CMC cars. I know many times in 06 I had a hard time running down Nick Runyon's car in a straight line!

However, we have always been at least 3 and sometimes 4 seconds a lap faster than the fastest CMC cars. As you guys step it up, so must we so the manties stay where they belong!!! :lol:

jeffburch
02-28-2008, 02:19 PM
CMC9 had 47's on Sunday.

jb

Todd Covini
02-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Mitch..... ^^^That was an obscure reference to series dilution.^^^

AI#97
02-28-2008, 02:46 PM
CMC9 had 47's on Sunday.

jb

But he was running in "The Duece"! :lol:

jeffburch
02-28-2008, 04:25 PM

No it was'nt.
Mitch Warren in the 9 car did a 1:47.782 on Sunday.
Congrats :!:

jb

Todd Covini
02-28-2008, 04:54 PM

No it was'nt.

jb

Wow...I thought that was extreme sarcasm again referring to CMC2, CMC3, ....CMC9 racing series. Sheesh Jeff, you're really hard to read sometimes :!: :lol:

AI#97
02-28-2008, 05:01 PM

No it was'nt.

jb

Wow...I thought that was extreme sarcasm again referring to CMC2, CMC3, ....CMC9 racing series. Sheesh Jeff, you're really hard to read sometimes :!: :lol:

todd, go get a red bull buddy cause you are the only one that thought that! The rest of us got right away. :?