PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 this weekend!

Al Fernandez
03-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Its this weekend already?

Here is the list of registered cars in our group, per NASA as of some time 3/10. If you signed up and your name aint on this list, give NASA a call!!!

Mosty, Marshall
Robertson, Frank
Lyons
Dawdy
Jordan
Landrum
Liebbe
Fernandez
Mosty, Michael
Proctor
Robertson, Gary
Wirtz

ShadowBolt
03-10-2008, 09:51 AM
I signed up this morning.

Why does it cost $50.00 extra for two of us to share driving CMC17? I'm not bitching but I don't understand the extra expense.

JJ

AllZWay
03-10-2008, 09:52 AM
I have already signed up.

GlennCMC70
03-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I signed up this morning.

Why does it cost $50.00 extra for two of us to share driving CMC17? I'm not bitching but I don't understand the extra expense.

JJ

Due to NASA TX controling those fees, i couldnt answer that. drop them an email.

michaelmosty
03-10-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm signed up and ready to go!!!
I just need a nice bright day this week to give her a wash and wax and I'm set. 8)

jeffburch
03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
JJ,
It's time to think seriously about adding that 3rdgen Camaro to your team.

jb

Rsmith350
03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Looks like I'm not gonna make it ya'll. The tranny in the truck went out last night and it's my daily driver. Going this weekend would be financial suicide in light of the current situation. You guys have fun...be safe....and all you chevy guys kick some Ford @$$ !!! :twisted:

AI#97
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Looks like I'm not gonna make it ya'll. The tranny in the truck went out last night and it's my daily driver. Going this weekend would be financial suicide in light of the current situation. You guys have fun...be safe....and all you chevy guys kick some Ford @$$ !!! :twisted:

Are there any chevy's left? :lol:

michaelmosty
03-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Sorry to hear that Ross, I was looking at getting some fun passenger time in a rental car.
I hope the repairs are minimal.

BryanL
03-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Already signed up and can't wait.

Sorry to hear about that Ross. I hope that was the only major issue you had to deal with. I used to be in the transmission business if you need any help. I assume you have a good contact down there but if not I would look into a Proformance or GM unit with a good nationwide warranty. I didn't have great luck with them (my builder had a much better comeback rate) but the warranty is worth it over a subpar bench job with no parts/labor warranty. Don't worry about the wheels then, we can work something out.

Anyone moving into CMC2? Need 2 more and everyone would get some good Toyo bucks.

Bryan

dirwin
03-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Is there testing on Friday or do I need to con a guest pass?

AI#97
03-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Is there testing on Friday or do I need to con a guest pass?

There was talk of a happy hour but nothing ever surfaced...bring some cold drinks as they are talking 90 degrees on Friday! Funny how in one week it can go from 30 degrees and snowing/ice in just 7 days to 90 degrees!!! :lol:

Rsmith350
03-10-2008, 08:26 PM
And the hits just keep on comin......my tranny shop that I've been using for over a year just tried to pop me for $800 on the tranny. Made some phone calls and scored a turbo 400 for nuthin. I might as well just drop the LT1 in now :D oh well.....killin me not getting to go this weekend. Drink a few for me.

Al Fernandez
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I edited my first post to include the list of drivers signed according to NASA.

Russ...sorry to hear about the trans. You can share a seat in my Suburban and camp out at the track if you want to just come hang out. I'll even sponsor your beer tab.

jeffburch
03-10-2008, 08:56 PM
He'll make it.
Bet me.

jb

michaelmosty
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
You can share a seat in my Suburban and camp out at the track if you want to just come hang out. I'll even sponsor your beer tab.
Sounds like an offer too good to pass up. :D

GlennCMC70
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
sounds like a Friday Night 2007 Year in Review Vid watch party is in the making.
David, bring the vid (this years and years past). i can bring my DVD player from home, if someone has a projector we can make this work. Boudy can bring his audio set-up and we could just cook a few burgers and dogs, drink some brews and have a really nice time.

thoughts?

Todd Covini
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I can't snag the projector from work as I won't be there all next week. Does someone else have a projector we could borrow?

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
03-10-2008, 09:54 PM
I can't snag the projector from work as I won't be there all next week. Does someone else have a projector we could borrow?

-=- Todd

get Al to return it.

i could possibly get one, but its a long shot. best to try and find one till i can see about it.

AllZWay
03-11-2008, 08:06 AM
I can bring a projector.... It is not the best made....but it should do the job.

Also... Any happy hour on the track on Friday afternoon?

I sure would like to get a few laps on it since the wreck to make sure it handles okay.

BryanL
03-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Al-you got room for an extra set of tires/wheels of mine that Ross has? He is on my beer tab but I could surely add you, too.

My name wasn't on that list either. Will email.

Bryan

Al Fernandez
03-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Damn, Ross has two guys offering to buy him beer? :lol:

Bryan, plenty of room for wheels/tires in my rig. I plan on leaving Friday morning the three of us need to coordinate...925-408-7303 give me a call.

Rsmith350
03-11-2008, 09:29 AM
He'll make it.
Bet me.

jb

I'm working...literally...on a solution.

Al I'll call you sometime today to coordinate getting the wheels to you.

Todd Covini
03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Damn, Ross has two guys offering to buy him beer? :lol:

Bryan, plenty of room for wheels/tires in my rig. I plan on leaving Friday morning the three of us need to coordinate...925-408-7303 give me a call.

Al...save room for wheels and radiators on the return trip!!! :oops:

Rob Liebbe
03-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Todd,

I should have some room for your stuff on the way back. Closer to my house than to Al's.

See me on the weekend.

BTW when are you going up? I may leave about noon to 1:00 on Friday - RV, race car, Expedition and family in tow.

Todd Covini
03-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Rob?
2 events in a row?
Man...the show car is getting a workout this season!!!
That would be awesome if you could help transport parts back home.

My mother-in-law is coming as well as the family so I don't know their school/airline/etc/etc timing is. My guess is that the family won't get on the road until after dinner friday and arrive late due to 2 people telling me to slow down vs. one.

They've got relatives in Plano and want to go to the Ft Worth Zoo while I'm at the track. Anyone staying in Benbrook that could give me a ride to the track each morning if I switch my hotel to Benbrook???

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
03-11-2008, 03:43 PM
i can pick you up in Benbrook early (6 AM) in the mullett mobile.
i come down 377 each morning (as does 90% of the locals).

Todd Covini
03-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Cool! I'll see if I can change my hotel from Granbury to Benbrook and let you know. Screw Mitch and his Granbury economy, right!? I'm gonna get a ride in a High HP Camaro to get the adrenaline flowing first thing in the AM!!! 8)

BryanL
03-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Al-what kind of beer does Charger drink? I will owe him a cheeseburger for gaurding my wheels. Thanks for offering to cart them up to Cresson.

Todd-I come through Benbrook as well and could pick you up if you are running late. Remember Glenn will be in Marine racing mode and may get to the track at 5 am.

GlennCMC70
03-11-2008, 05:09 PM
i wont be in a hurry this event. i have no chance of running up front as i'm breakin' in a fresh motor.
last March i was doing the same andthats when i poped off that 1:24.3xx. who knows - i might finish up front.

Todd Covini
03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Glenn...you do realize that in 2 sentences you went from "I have no chance of running up front" TO "I might finish up front".

Amazing.

You're just lucky the roadster isn't ready yet. :twisted:

AI#97
03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Glenn...you do realize that in 2 sentences you went from "I have no chance of running up front" TO "I might finish up front".

Amazing.

Translation....Glenn, be thankful Todd has been too lazy....er, Busy to finish putting his car back together! :lol:

Rsmith350
03-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Due to the grace of god, good friends, and VISA......I WILL BE AT CRESSON!!!! WooHoo!!!! can't wait to see you guys there!

Rsmith350
03-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh yeah...i will be in a rental mustang (chevy gods please forgive me) and I won't get to the track until 10 P.M. or so. Will I have any problems getting in the track at that hour?

ShadowBolt
03-12-2008, 12:42 PM
I doubt the gate will be locked but if so just park off the side of the drive and step over the pipe gate. This is the only gate I have ever seen locked at MSRC.

Jerry

michaelmosty
03-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Sounds great Ross, we'll save you a spot next to your fellow Mustangs. :lol:

Rsmith350
03-12-2008, 01:14 PM
It goes against every fiber of my being but........i get to race!! I'm going to go buy a chevy racing shirt to wear so I feel a little better. 8)

jeffburch
03-12-2008, 01:18 PM

Somebody please bump the needle!

jb

GlennCMC70
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
there are no gates at MSR-C now.
plus there is an entrance off of 171 over for the town homes.

cobra132
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Where does AICMC generally park/set-up at MSRC. I hope to get there between 3 and 4 for HH. I don't know the lay-out as this will be my first MSRC experience. FMR

BryanL
03-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Take a right at the stop sign on the way in and head towards the tower/grid then take another right. And pit on the skidpad. Also referred to as the hill.

Todd Covini
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Your series directors should be coordinating a designated AI/CMC paddock area. :roll:

It's on top of the hill.

-=- Todd 8)

cobra132
03-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Excellent, thanks. It's always good to take the high ground. FMR

GlennCMC70
03-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Your series directors should be coordinating a designated AI/CMC paddock area. :roll:

It's on top of the hill.

-=- Todd 8)

you even plan to meet up w/ some one at a certain time and place, and that other person never shows? have ya ever? i see another Directors meeting being missed by Todd. shamefull too as he's the one who requires it. :roll:

Rob Liebbe
03-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I will be arriving between 4 and 7 pm Friday afternoon with the RV/Movie Screen on Wheels. Keep me in mind when arranging the paddock please.

Todd Covini
03-12-2008, 08:29 PM

It's on top of the hill.

-=- Todd 8)

you even plan to meet up w/ some one at a certain time and place, and that other person never shows? have ya ever? i see another Directors meeting being missed by Todd. shamefull too as he's the one who requires it. :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
See you at 6AM, boss? :lol:

-=- T

BlueFirePony
03-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Hope you all don't mind me and my l'il TT pony parking with all ya'll.
I need to learn as much from you all by osmosis as possible :)

I'll bring the Canadian beer :D

GlennCMC70
03-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Hope you all don't mind me and my l'il TT pony parking with all ya'll.
I need to learn as much from you all by osmosis as possible :)

I'll bring the Canadian beer :D

Hey, who's that hoser eh?

Wirtz
03-13-2008, 12:05 AM
I think I can get ahold of a good projector if we still need one for a movie night. I can also get a PC and some external speakers if needed, though the speakers are just a decent set of desktop speakers with a small sub. Someone let me know if it is still needed.

Jeff

Todd Covini
03-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Boudy...calling Boudy....
Can we get a confirmation on the Argent Lab sound system reservation for the weekend?!?! National's Style, please?

Boudy's got the sound...if you guys can assure we get the picture, we're golden! I got a built in babysitter and Mama may just come out to the track Saturday nite to party with us!

(Remember...Adam stole her iPod if she asks about it.)

jeffburch
03-13-2008, 03:42 AM
Please check out this short video (9sec).

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Wheres_The_Flag.wmv

Any ideas to fix this problem?
Short ladder in the bed of a truck?

jb

BryanL
03-13-2008, 08:23 AM
JB-thanks for posting that. I have heard others talk about not being able to see the flag. My first race in Houston I couldn't see it either and learned to make sure to park where you can see the flagman.

Sorry RA isn't looking good but its nice to have a place to slum it so close to home.

JJordan
03-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Oh yeah...i will be in a rental mustang (chevy gods please forgive me) and I won't get to the track until 10 P.M. or so. Will I have any problems getting in the track at that hour?

Ross,

I have some wheels/Toyos I used to use for DE on my 2003 Mach 1. They are just sitting in my garage and I have no more use for them. I would be glad to bring them for you to use on the rental. I assume they would fit okay on the new mustangs? The wheels are 17x8. I think I even have 1 spare tire.

Just let me know if you want to use them and I will throw them in the car.

-Jay

Al Fernandez
03-13-2008, 10:55 AM

Yep: every driver has a radio tuned to the information broadcast, over which a loud GREEN GREEN GREEN is voiced when that flag moves.

Wirtz
03-13-2008, 11:08 AM

Yep: every driver has a radio tuned to the information broadcast, over which a loud GREEN GREEN GREEN is voiced when that flag moves.

With all due respect, that does not seem acceptable. The radios are not intended to replace flags, it is meant as a supplement to.

Jeff

AllZWay
03-13-2008, 11:37 AM
And NOT everyone has a radio.

y5e06
03-13-2008, 12:12 PM
considering you're relying on a relay from the radio guy who may or may not be on the ball.
making the flag/flagman visible to all is only real solution.

jeffburch
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
All,
I have a pm from the race director who says he will take care of this.

Thanks,

jb

BlueFirePony
03-13-2008, 03:47 PM
I can bring a projector and HD DVD player.

Boudy...calling Boudy....
Can we get a confirmation on the Argent Lab sound system reservation for the weekend?!?! National's Style, please?

Boudy's got the sound...if you guys can assure we get the picture, we're golden! I got a built in babysitter and Mama may just come out to the track Saturday nite to party with us!

(Remember...Adam stole her iPod if she asks about it.)

Al Fernandez
03-13-2008, 08:57 PM
I am very glad to hear about that Jeff. I was trying to figure out something directly under our control...

Wirtz
03-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Ok, sounds like the movie gear is setup, so I'm going to leave mine at home since it isn't really mine....

Thinking of TV; this is a good weekend to set the DVR. F1, Sebring, and Bristol.

Jeff

jeffburch
03-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Thinking of TV; this is a good weekend to set the DVR. F1, Sebring, and Bristol.

Jeff

Thanks for the reminder.
FYI, F1 at 11pm Sat nite. :idea:
jb

Adam Ginsberg
03-14-2008, 08:24 AM

Had the DVR set for nearly a week - Speed is covered a good portion of Sebring, and the opening round of F1 in Australia should prove interesting.

The only problem with us racing on the same weekend as televised racing is...trying to catch up when we get home!

Regarding "movie night" - I'll bring Grand Prix.

AllZWay
03-14-2008, 08:52 AM
I wasn't sure if we still needed it....but I did load a projector just in case.

jeffburch
03-17-2008, 10:02 AM
R3

http://www.aicmctexas.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=184

jb

AllZWay
03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
I'll try to cut some of R2 and R3 later tonight.

Jeff's video rocks.

Adam Ginsberg
03-17-2008, 10:48 AM
considering you're relying on a relay from the radio guy who may or may not be on the ball.
making the flag/flagman visible to all is only real solution.

While visibility was better this weekend, it still wasn't perfect. If a driver was on track-right, he/she had clear view of the flag. On track-left, however, the flag was invisible.

Right click, save as. (http://www.shrackracing.com/video/what-flag.avi) It's a full quality, 8sec AVI (36mb) of the start on Sunday. There was no way to see the flag. Granted, we don't go back to MSR-C this year, but for future reference.

mitchntx
03-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I had similar concerns prior to this weekend. And as it turned out, I was unable to see the flagman for any of the starts.

But, I relied on other senses to help get me going.

In R3, I went when I saw Rob's brake lights go off and hte back end of his car squat.

michaelmosty
03-17-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't know what the problem was, I saw him perfectly every race.
I was on the right for all three starts.

AI#97
03-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Right click, save as. (http://www.shrackracing.com/video/what-flag.avi) It's a full quality, 8sec AVI (36mb) of the start on Sunday. There was no way to see the flag. Granted, we don't go back to MSR-C this year, but for future reference.

Yeah, the rolling start in R2 on the left side sucked balls...I couldn't even see the roof of the flag station and had a terrible start...so bad, I nearly got passed by a CMC driver before big bend... :lol:

Rob Liebbe
03-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Race 1 standing start - my view of the the flagger was blocked by Matt's big ass wing, and I was on the right.

Race 2 rolling start - staged on right hand side and still had to pull way over to the right to see the flagger

Race 3 standing start - same as race 2

Wirtz
03-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the quick post of incar JB. Kind of a sick thing to go race all weekend, then drive home, unload the car and trailer, and basically fall into bed. But then the first thing I do Monday AM is check to see if anyone posted video.

I have only been able to watch about half of the R3 video, but looks great so far. I actually showed part of it at one of the program team meetings at work today :lol:

Jeff

mitchntx
03-17-2008, 07:45 PM
R3

jb

Burch ... you crack me up!

I'm out there workin' my ass off and you are holding casual conversation with other drivers. :x

BryanL
03-17-2008, 08:42 PM
R3

jb

Burch ... you crack me up!

I'm out there workin' my ass off and you are holding casual conversation with other drivers. :x

No kidding. I was just waiting for him to push in the cigarette lighter and light up coming into rattlesnake.

AllZWay
03-17-2008, 09:30 PM
I was wondering if we could get a translation for every hand gesture. :)

btw...no video tonight....storm knocked out electricity while it was finishing.

I am bored using my phone to post...it has been out for couple hours.

Jeremy Gunter
03-17-2008, 09:33 PM
I must say proctor, I have never seen anybody drift through big bend like that... 2 laps in a row...

AllZWay
03-17-2008, 09:40 PM
It was not intnded and not the fast line.....but sometimes you gotta go with it. :)

Jay saw some bigger ones in R2.

jeffburch
03-17-2008, 10:03 PM
In all seriousness, I wish you guys would find the 2 major mistakes I made and give it to me. One in each of the 2 races posted.
Ugly stuff.
jb

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/2008_MSRC_R2_edit_HQ.wmv

BryanL
03-17-2008, 10:04 PM
James I was thinking the same thing about what some of the gestures mean.
Man that was some great racing between you two. My dad sure was right that it was a great battle.

Watching your car slide i really have to start getting in the throttle the way my car is rotating after the swaybar change. just a totally different style of driving than what I was used to.

Wirtz
03-18-2008, 01:05 AM
This is the start of R2. Sorry for all the camera shake. I blame the turbulance off of Michael's BFW ;)

Right Click, Save As (http://www.rcubedmotorsports.no-ip.com/webpost/08_MSRC_R2_start.wmv)
My server is slllloooowwwwww.

Jeff

GlennCMC70
03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
In all seriousness, I wish you guys would find the 2 major mistakes I made and give it to me. One in each of the 2 races posted.
Ugly stuff.
jb

i can only get less than a minute of that vid to download.

jeffburch
03-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Uh oh, will look at it when I get home.
I hope I didn't crash the website again :oops:

jb

ammend
I DL'd in fine here at work.

ShadowBolt
03-18-2008, 10:20 AM
I just watched the whole thing without a hitch.

JJ

Wirtz
03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Come on folks, there must be move video than this. Post up!

Michael - you still need to post up from event #1.

Jeff

AllZWay
03-19-2008, 03:29 PM
I cut some last night....but for some reason it was in slight fast forward.

I'll try again tonight.

Wirtz
03-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Maybe you really were going that fast?

mitchntx
03-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Come on folks, there must be move video than this. Post up!

Jeff

Right click, Save As Please ...

R1 and R3 hilites from CMC2 #9

20 minutes ... 37MB

http://www.lawmotorsports.net/mw/vids/MSRC_Mar_08_Hilite.wmv

Adam Ginsberg
03-20-2008, 01:07 AM
Sunday, R3. Never did get the camera to record during R1 or R2 (self-induced error).

Right click, save as (http://www.shrackracing.com/video/2008-msrc-R3-MQ-E1.wmv). Just started copying it to the FTP server @ 1:06am - ETA ~1:20am.

jeffburch
03-20-2008, 06:59 AM
......... Sorry for all the camera shake. I blame the turbulance off of Michael's BFW ;)Jeff

The poly bushing in the I/O Port Racing camera mount is adjustable.

jb

AllZWay
03-20-2008, 08:15 AM
I finally have R3 up.

R3 - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS (http://www.sulphurrivertrails.com/videos/MSRC_R3_edit2.wmv)[/url]

ShadowBolt
03-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Ugly stuff.
jb

Jeff,
I see what I think was way agressive if not a mistake. You did not have the line going into the snake on Rob. You were just past his bumber, not near his door. In my mind he could have pushed you off the track holding his line since it was his line to take in my opinion. Since nobody else has answered ( and I'm sure my answer is not what you are looking for) why don't you school us?

JJ

jeffburch
03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
JJ, correct.
Rob & I have discussed.
Also, car A can only make one defensive move.
Regardless, my mistake.
Same song second verse in R3 with Mr Proctor.
Ugly.

It's all about Qualifying huh?
Make a good start, don't make mistakes, wait on others to make them and pray they don't tear you up when they do.

jb

ShadowBolt
03-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Damn, I'm learning this stuff from watching these videos.

Thanks for posting!

JJ

cjlmlml
03-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Can someone email me the 3 race results from this past weekend?

evarner
03-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Please check out this short video (9sec).

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Wheres_The_Flag.wmv

Short ladder in the bed of a truck?

jb

I remember that race and not sure if MB went off the sound of me launching or could actually see the starter. I felt guilty for a second knowing I had a clear view and went when he twitched. Gaining 3-4 spots in the first 10 seconds isn't common though. I had to get off/on the gas since I wan't sure where Marshall was headed. :D

BryanL
03-20-2008, 01:40 PM
JB-could you elaborate on Car A only making one defensive move? I don't have my CCR near but are you allowed one defensive move but not two? Does Rob make two defensive moves?
Like JJ I am trying to learn as much as possible from the videos.
Thanks to all who post them up.
Bryan

evarner
03-20-2008, 02:31 PM
JB-could you elaborate on Car A only making one defensive move? I don't have my CCR near but are you allowed one defensive move but not two? Does Rob make two defensive moves?
Like JJ I am trying to learn as much as possible from the videos.
Thanks to all who post them up.
Bryan

Car A can make one move in the straight or coner...but then if/when it's time to enter a corner has to give room if Car B has his/her front tire even with Car A's door. It's really dynamic and that could happen in a blink of an eye.

For example if you watched my video "JB-wins" you will see going into T3 at TWS that it looks like I had position..but actually my tire was never even with JB's door and he had the right to come across the bow. It was up to me to dodge, swerve and brake in order not to make contact (which would have been my fault 100%).

I do have video of what not to do as seen out the front windshield, but will not post them as everyone needs to see what is the right way first.

jeffburch
03-21-2008, 10:25 AM
FYI

JW had THREE 23's in Sun qual!

jb

JJordan
03-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I finally got our videos from MSRC up.

Race 1 - Jay (http://precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MRSC-1.wmv)

Race 2 - Jay (http://precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MSRC-2.wmv)

Race 3 - Jerry (http://precisionautoaccessories.com/CMC/Videos/MSRC-3.wmv)

-Jay

AI#97
03-23-2008, 03:43 PM
FYI

JW had THREE 23's in Sun qual!

jb

Wow! that shows that either Cresson Sucks...or those of us in AI can't drive for shit... or BOTH!! LOL! :lol:

y5e06
03-28-2008, 06:23 PM
1st 10 of R3.
pretty boring.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3080vdUWiSI