PDA

View Full Version : round 2 race 1 vid...

AI#97
03-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Well, I need to figure out the software to cut out the 3 laps under yellow, mostly so Clifton doesn't see it! ;) but here is race 1 from this weekend.

right click and save as...207MB...will try to shorten it tonight.

http://www.aggie97.com/race1.mpg

Yes, I made a couple mistakes on lap one and paid for them. Learned a lot from this race. Close moment on a move on Donovan! Did some drifting in wagon wheel on the last lap...and yes, that was 7000 rpm on the standing start! :shock:

donovan
03-17-2008, 03:27 PM
:( I'm a bit embarrased about those three laps, looking back on it, I should have slowed down a lot more.

I was running about 7/10s, should have been more like 3/10's.

Lesson learned, I was in front and excited... it was the first time I was leading with double yellows...

Won't let it happen again. Sorry! :oops:
DD

donovan
03-17-2008, 03:29 PM
My camera was not working, it kept ejecting tapes and would not work right... no in-car for me this weekend. I'm bummed!

DD

AI#97
03-17-2008, 03:50 PM
My camera was not working, it kept ejecting tapes and would not work right... no in-car for me this weekend. I'm bummed!

DD

If it's crapped out, check my other thread for the model info on mine. This was on the lowest quality setting! I am VERY happy with the camera!

edit: We both need to strong arm Daron for his vids from Houston and Cresson! I am sure they would be kick ass to see!