PDA

View Full Version : Attention AI racers!!! R2 info needed.

GlennCMC70
03-18-2008, 04:51 PM
i need to know who finished behind AI car # 75 (Team Downunder) for R2 on Sat.
thier off caused a missed lap.

best i can tell its just in front of AI car number 718 (Cain/Hennig) and CMC car number 8 (Steve Mulder). i need this verified as soon as possible so i can tally the points tonight.

Mason/Darron, get ahold of Misty or Jake and have them verify this for me.
vid's will work too.

donovan
03-18-2008, 05:01 PM
I think the sheets are correct... need to check with Mason, but I think he pulled in after going off track.

DD

GlennCMC70
03-18-2008, 08:17 PM
his total time number shows he should have been placed 17th overall. i dont see him sitting in the pits for 1.5 minutes. thats about the only way he would come up a lap down.

jeffburch
03-18-2008, 09:13 PM
I need R1 & R3 results for Toyo bucks man.
Anybody got 'em?
I'm burning daylight with expiration dates.
Trying to combine (from Feb) for a full set.
BTW, SE posted to mylaps Mon morn :?
:)

jb

GlennCMC70
03-18-2008, 09:25 PM
look for an email Jeff.

cobra132
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
I think #75 missed the timing loop when he went off, and then came back on after the timing loop, so the results will indicate that he is one lap down. FMR

Mason
03-19-2008, 06:56 AM
When I went off in Big Bend, I went around the timing loop and passed through the pits prior to continuing and finishing the race.

Glenn, we were running video; i'll see if Daron can touch base with you. I think you've got the finishing order corrrect.

Mason

rpoz27
03-19-2008, 12:27 PM
I have no idea. I know the track was declared clear as I came out of Big Bend and I was on the power all the way through the dust cloud. As to where we finished in relation to one another, I couldn't tell you. Leinart was behind me for a while, until he left the track in Little Bend. So was Team Jordan. One of them may know more or have video that might help.

Truthfully, I'm so freakin' ecstatic that #718 had throttle response for a whole race that I don't care where I finished.