PDA

View Full Version : 2008 R2 Race Writeup

donovan
03-19-2008, 08:47 AM
I will be doing the race writeup for Round 2.

I need some help though... I don't know everything that happened this weekend, and I did not head into the weekend taking notes as I was not prepared to do the writeup.

Please forward any of your comments about the weekend to me.
david at donovanracing dot com

Also, if you have any photos from the weekend, either of cars on track, or in the pits or just people standing around BS'in... please forward them to me as well.

I appriciate any support I can get for the content of this writeup... if all goes well, I might take on the next one as well, but be more prepared and take notes at the track and interview folks to get better information.

Maybe you can do your own little personal writeup and forward it to me, one or two sentances would be fine, a paragraph would be awesome! the more the better.

I hope to get it completed and reviewed by Monday night and released Tuesday... seems like a resonable deadline.

Thanks in advance,
DD

donovan
03-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Okay guys... I have had one(1) person give me their personal write up to help me out.

So far this is going to be the David Donovan / Jeff Wirtz race weekend...!!!

Come on guys, please give me something here...

DD :x

AllZWay
03-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Somehow I missed this post completely. I send you one later tonight or tomorrow.

jeffburch
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
I've had my ink.
Nuthin to see here, move along.
jb

donovan
03-31-2008, 05:17 PM
I've had my ink.
jb

That's okay... I got a blurb about you smoking out on track!! :lol:

Something about your car smoking... what I thought was a point by... but you were really taking a smoke break during qualifying and the point by was just you ashing you cigarette out the window. :D

DD

AI#97
03-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Okay guys... I have had one(1) person give me their personal write up to help me out.

Honestly David, we have gone so long without anything...I have sort of gotten used to not getting anything. Besides, I have already had another event since then and forgot everything except for your leaking gas tank! :P

Only note to point out is I am perfect in 40 minute races this year.... :wink:

Rob Liebbe
03-31-2008, 05:35 PM
Somewhere is my thread on the 1 1/2 mini enduro.

David Love AI27
03-31-2008, 06:16 PM

I will file the official LiiR report by tomorrow...

Thanks for taking time out to do this...

jeffburch
03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
I've had my ink.
jb

That's okay... I got a blurb about you smoking out on track!! :lol:

Something about your car smoking... what I thought was a point by... but you were really taking a smoke break during qualifying and the point by was just you ashing you cigarette out the window. :D

DD

Thank heavens you weren't Matt.
Might have a WMD on our hands (weapon of motorsport destruction).

jb

oz98cobra
03-31-2008, 07:15 PM
Dave, I'll put something together for you tonight, plus some of the pics Leah took over the weekend.