PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Info

jeffburch
03-20-2008, 12:34 PM
please post any dyno info here.
Locations, prices, hours, not open Saturdays etc. jb
===============================================

Simple Quick (Benbrook) doesn't open on Saturdays. What?

I here 3 pulls at the dyno at Cresson (dunno name) last week was $106
W-T-F!

mitchntx
03-20-2008, 12:40 PM
please post any dyno info here.
Locations, prices, hours, not open Saturdays etc. jb
===============================================

Simple Quick (Benbrook) doesn't open on Saturdays. What?

I hear 3 pulls at the dyno at Cresson (dunno name) last week was $106
W-T-F!

7 pulls at Speedtek in Haltom City cost me $100 about a month ago. Need to call ahead as they are booked pretty solid. And Saturday is a busy, busy day for them.

Daniel at SQR doesn't open on Saturday. However, like I posted in another thread, if we can get 6 or so cars to coordinate on a Saturday, he will open the shop for us. I had negotiated 4 hours of dyno time from him for $300.

In 06 when I dynoed the 8 car in Cresson, it was $75 for 6 pulls. I guess success breeds fame.

ShadowBolt
03-20-2008, 12:58 PM
This will not do anyone outside of Austin any good but I went to Motion Dynamics in P-ville and he only charged me $50.00 for three pulls. He said it was because I was a first time customer and next time would be $75.00.

JJ

BlueFirePony
03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
I went to RPM in Lewisville a few weeks back...made a Sat appt and it was $60 for three pulls I think (I'll check the bill and edit if I am wrong).

donovan
03-20-2008, 02:18 PM
ART - American Racing Technology - South Austin/Buda

3 Pulls with Air Fuel - $50 Monday thru Friday

They will open up on Saturdays if we have enough cars, and they are already there working on stuff.

I have made as many as 10 pulls and still only paid $50...

They also have a huge parking area, I can pull in and turn around with my F-350 and 24' enclosed trailer with no problem.

Saturdays are harder to get these days!
DD

Wirtz
03-20-2008, 03:38 PM
On the other hand, I made 1 pull at ART and it was still $50 :( guess I subsidized DD, so you owe me a coke ;)

I don't really have an issue with it though, I know all the time they need to setup the dyno and get the car strapped down. I was mainly ticked at the car for still being a weak nut.

Jeff

AllZWay
03-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I went to RPM in Lewisville a few weeks back...made a Sat appt and it was $60 for three pulls I think (I'll check the bill and edit if I am wrong).

Same here for both this year and last year.