PDA

View Full Version : Race Results

cjlmlml
03-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Can someone email me the 3 race results from the past weekend so I can post them to this site?

marshall_mosty
03-20-2008, 04:36 PM
removed...

GlennCMC70
03-20-2008, 05:15 PM
the stuff from the track is not official - more so for AI. wait for the My Laps stuff next week.

this is why its important to have the results fixed at the event instead of after.

michaelmosty
03-20-2008, 05:21 PM
I noticed the rocky mountain and southeast regions already have their results posted on mylaps. What can we do to help get our "official" results posted sooner than they have been?

I'm not talking bad, just would like to get an efficient system in place for future.

David Love AI27
03-20-2008, 05:58 PM
AIX

R1:
1st: David Love
2nd: Marshall Mosty (DNF)
DQ: Skip Smith

R2:
1st: Skip Smith
2nd: David Love

R3:
1st: Marshall Mosty
2nd: Skip Smith
3rd: David Love

These results are incorrect... I'm sure the confusion is in part due to the fact that I always start at the back and most of the front runners don't even know I'm there... LOL.. I didn't grid on Saturday only on Sunday, my registration was refunded for Sat. hope this helps...

BryanL
03-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Mylaps results are up.

GlennCMC70
03-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Mylaps results are up.

AI race 2 results are not correct. i have once again sent an email to NASA TX to get it fixed.

Todd Covini
03-24-2008, 06:52 PM
We'll have a system in place for each series very soon.
We're going to the Nationals format where results can not be released until the series director (or his/her delgate) signs each results sheet.

Each race group will have to designate who their run group rep will be for the weekend and results are "signed off" by that person.

I'm helping to coordinate it, and it may take a few events to get in place...but we'll get there.

-=- T

AI#97
03-24-2008, 07:08 PM
We'll have a system in place for each series very soon.
We're going to the Nationals format where results can not be released until the series director (or his/her delgate) signs each results sheet.

Each race group will have to designate who their run group rep will be for the weekend and results are "signed off" by that person.

I'm helping to coordinate it, and it may take a few events to get in place...but we'll get there.

-=- T

I vote for Glenn. He can't spell but he's anal and good with numbers!