PDA

View Full Version : TWS Enduro Crew needed!!!!!

GlennCMC70
03-31-2008, 12:02 AM
The Moonlite Printing and Graphics, Natwell Weld Supply, PST, Argent Lab sponsored LAW Motorsports Texas CMC car #70 will be entered in the April TWS 4 hour Enduro.
i need about 3-5 more folks to complete my Crew needs for this Enduro. it you want to be part of the E1 class winning Team, shoot me a PM or email. i have not assigned any possitions as of yet. i do have certain positions i feel will be filled by certain folks, but nothing set in stone yet. these positions can be filled by fellow racers, spouses of said racers and children of said racers (yes, i have things young adults can do also).
the drivers of this Team will be myself and Mike Patterson. this will be a very serious effort, so i'm hoping for like minded people to be part of this Team.
for positions where safety gear is required, you will need to have your own gear less fire ex and such.

Todd Covini
03-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Sorry....they've already signed up for the winning CMC Team Texas.
Check LS1.com for crewmembers.....April is Ford Month!!! :twisted:

GlennCMC70
03-31-2008, 08:45 PM
.....April is Ford Month!!! :twisted:

aaahhhh i got it.... early April Fools joke, right.

GlennCMC70
04-02-2008, 08:18 AM
so i guess everyone is planning to pull out early and not hang around for the enduro.
that or i smell funny. :?

AI#97
04-02-2008, 08:43 AM

Or they are all busy helping other teams... or they are afraid of "Sarge" barking out orders... :lol:

GlennCMC70
04-02-2008, 08:56 AM
i'll not be in charge. Mitch will.

gt40
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
I'll be there, but Team Mosty has first dibs.

michaelmosty
04-02-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll be there, but Team Mosty has first dibs. :D

AI#97
04-02-2008, 12:20 PM
i'll not be in charge. Mitch will.

Well, in that case.... :lol:

I will be working with Frank and Jorge where I can...but I am sure our entire gang is going to be on the pit wall and can lend a hand where it's going to be needed.

It might be a good idea to post up another thread to see who all is actually participating as drivers/teams in the enduro from this group and see where the holes are for gas men and such...

GlennCMC70
04-02-2008, 01:14 PM
well there is alot of planning ahead required. first thing is matching crew shirts.

Al Fernandez
04-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Ah the bribery begins...I'm holding out until the package includes dinner and beer for sat night.

GlennCMC70
04-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Ah the bribery begins...I'm holding out until the package includes dinner and beer for sat night.

consider it done..... Teammate!

y5e06
04-02-2008, 05:33 PM

Didn't you guys try that aready? :shock: :lol:

AllZWay
04-02-2008, 05:48 PM
so i guess everyone is planning to pull out early and not hang around for the enduro.

Yep...unfortunately I am going to pull out early and not see the enduro.

I would really like to help out, but just don't want to be pulling out that late in the day. :oops:

AI#97
04-02-2008, 05:55 PM

Waffle, Waffle, Waffle...... :lol:

GlennCMC70
04-02-2008, 06:33 PM

and if he gets me a penalty in the enduro, i'll kick his ass! ..... and his little dog too! :evil:

Jeremy Gunter
04-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I'll be there, but Team Mosty has first dibs. :D

Sorry Glenn, I'm in this boat as well...

ShadowBolt
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM

and if he gets me a penalty in the enduro, i'll kick his ass! ..... and his little dog too! :evil:

That's funny right there I don't care who you are.

JJ

Al Fernandez
04-03-2008, 07:44 AM
Well then my and my little dog are in! Charger's job will be to harrass the other teams to confuse and distract them.

ShadowBolt
04-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Well then my and my little dog are in! Charger's job will be to harrass the other teams to confuse and distract them.

Your dog is named after a Dodge?

JJ

Waco Racer
04-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Al bleeds Panther Pink.

Al Fernandez
04-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Not a Dodge, the Dodge!

My first car after becoming financially independent (of my parents that is) was a 1969 Dodge Charger. Since Charger is my first dog...it made sense. 8)

Rob Liebbe
04-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Not a Dodge, the Dodge!

My first car after becoming financially independent (of my parents that is) was a 1969 Dodge Charger. Since Charger is my first dog...it made sense. 8)

Twisted logic of an oil company employee.

AI#97
04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Not a Dodge, the Dodge!

I sure hope your second car wasn't a Yugo or a Caravan! :lol:

Al Fernandez
04-04-2008, 04:45 PM
:lol:

GlennCMC70
04-23-2008, 06:11 PM
The Moonlite Printing and Graphics, Natwell Weld Supply, PST, Argent Lab sponsored LAW Motorsports Texas CMC car #70 will be entered in the April TWS 4 hour Enduro.
i need about 3-5 more folks to complete my Crew needs for this Enduro. it you want to be part of the E1 class winning Team, shoot me a PM or email. i have not assigned any possitions as of yet. i do have certain positions i feel will be filled by certain folks, but nothing set in stone yet. these positions can be filled by fellow racers, spouses of said racers and children of said racers (yes, i have things young adults can do also).
the drivers of this Team will be myself and Mike Patterson. this will be a very serious effort, so i'm hoping for like minded people to be part of this Team.
for positions where safety gear is required, you will need to have your own gear less fire ex and such.

Sorry....they've already signed up for the winning CMC Team Texas.
Check LS1.com for crewmembers.....April is Ford Month!!! :twisted:

since Rob didnt talk any crap, this one's for you Todd.

Rob Liebbe
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
since Rob didnt talk any crap,

Glenn, I just talked it under my breath and behind your back. 8)

That way I don't have to swallow my pride publicly.

It's OK, Todd. It was really cool to see you get fired up about racing instead of directing. Maybe this will spark the return of the Ranchero.

BTW - You have two weeks before start stealing parts off of it - Sheryl will let me in the garage. :twisted:

Todd Covini
04-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Frame shop is booked this week.
Loading my horse on the trailer this weekend for a Monday delivery and restoration of the Camaro Killer Fox.

Hallett will be a challenge...but that's the goal.

Glenn...you thought I talked shit before?
There's more where that came from and I ain't afraid to eat humble pie once in a while. Rob's right...last weekend got me motivated to get my own ride going again. We spanked you in sprint races....we spanked you in enduro qualification. We've got some unfinished business and it's time to bring the roadster back for a Fox onslaught along with Liebbe, Mosty, Jones, MacNeil, Boudy, Reuth and others!!!

Pretty soon we'll have LAWM switching to Fox Mustang prep!!!

-=- Todd