PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Morgan?

mitchntx
04-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I know he was pretty down after his off and left pretty quickly after his car finally got back to the pits.

Any word on him or the car?

Morgan ... if you read this, I still have your chain in the back of my truck.

Let us know what the deal is ...

gt40
04-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I know he was pretty down after his off and left pretty quickly after his car finally got back to the pits.
What happened? (Remember, I didn't get there until 10am Sunday.)

mitchntx
04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Had a big off in T7 ...

There were emergency vehicles between T7 and T8 and I think he made a choice between what happened and something that could've been much worse.

gt40
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Had a big off in T7 ...

There were emergency vehicles between T7 and T8 and I think he made a choice between what happened and something that could've been much worse.Ouch. I'm assuming he's OK, but the car is in a bad way?

AI#97
04-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Had a big off in T7 ...

There were emergency vehicles between T7 and T8 and I think he made a choice between what happened and something that could've been much worse.Ouch. I'm assuming he's OK, but the car is in a bad way?

You may want to ping Morgan off line...the rest of the story may infuriate you... :mad:

donovan
04-21-2008, 05:46 PM
He emailed me asking about a local frame shop... that is about all I have heard.

I'm sure he will be on here soon...

DD

y5e06
04-21-2008, 06:31 PM
He emailed me asking about a local frame shop... that is about all I have heard.

DD

got a broken car. dunno details. just sorting out options if I need them (frame shop).

Thanks for the concern guys. I really appreciate it.

Arghh, matey

mitchntx
04-21-2008, 06:34 PM

DD

got a broken car. dunno details. just sorting out options if I need them (frame shop).

Thanks for the concern guys. I really appreciate it.

Arghh, matey

I have a 94 Pontiac parts car roller that you can have access to if need be.
The frame and rear fenders are straight. Just ask ...

AllZWay
04-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Morgan....too bad you didn't get to play out your gag...it was still funny. Good luck with the car.

Al Fernandez
04-21-2008, 10:40 PM
What gag?

So Morgan, anyone get a shot of your car outside 7 to replace your avatar? :wink: 8)

mitchntx
04-21-2008, 10:56 PM
So Morgan, anyone get a shot of your car outside 7 to replace your avatar? :wink: 8)

I took one ...

http://www.floridastateparks.org/paynesprairie/images/PAP-PrairieView-park.jpg

Morgan ... I hope you haven't lost your sense of humor ...

Todd Covini
04-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Morgan,
Glad you made it home safely. Those weekend lows are never fun and times where you just want to get into bed and wait for a new day. I hope everything works out fine and let me know if you need anything.

Let's BOTH try to back at Hallett....right?
I can't have James AND others with major damage returning before me...right? :oops:

BryanL
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Morgan certainly came to the event with a sense of humor. He had a bunch of eye patches setup for a drivers meeting to poke fun at James.

You really had a tough few days.

The video was very interesting to watch for me. I have learned so much from watching video and following what happens around the track. Morgan definitely made the right choice to drive the car off instead of risking serious injury to the safety vehicles. It would be much easier to live with damaging your own car rather than someone elses property or even worse someones family.

Take a breather and check the car out when you are ready.

y5e06
04-22-2008, 08:50 AM
ohhhh sheeeet! the place I work is VERY quite and I'm off here in the corner cracking up loud, very out loud!!!
thats a good one

I took one ...

http://www.floridastateparks.org/paynesprairie/images/PAP-PrairieView-park.jpg

thanks guys.

oh, and I kid you not. The puppy we got back in february (her dog) just ate my #95 setup note book, last night. came home to find pieces in the living room and the book outside. "the dog ate my notebook". kinda hard to get mad at a puppy.

mitchntx
04-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Quote of the weekend:

"It might bend the cage."
Recovery worker looking for a place to hook to #95

8)

oh, and I kid you not. The puppy we got back in february (her dog) just ate my #95 setup note book, last night. came home to find pieces in the living room and the book outside. "the dog ate my notebook". kinda hard to get mad at a puppy.

Oh no ... :shock:

Lemme know if there is anything you need off of this Formie in my back yard ...

Wirtz
04-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Speaking of backyards; if anyone wants Morgans setup notes, just follow the puppy around for a little bit and walla!

AllZWay
04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Speaking of backyards; if anyone wants Morgans setup notes, just follow the puppy around for a little bit and walla!

That is the quality and type of setup notes I have anyway. :shock:

Al Fernandez
04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Lemme know if there is anything you need off of this Formie in my back yard ...

Dont suppose the LAW setup notebook is in that Formie eh?