PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Cobra Convertible Open Tracker For Sale

oz98cobra
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
This is not my Cobra - a friend is unfortunately having some serious health issues and must sell his Cobra.

This is a Convertible that is ideal for someone looking for a daily driver or weekend cruiser that is also very capable open track car, perhaps an instructor who needs a trackable street car so they don't have to haul their race car to the track when instructing at DEs? The car is has been owned and maintained by an engineer since new and is located in the DFW area. I know this car - it's in great condition (the conv. top was recently replaced), and I have seen it on the track several times - it will be a great buy! Price is not published - the owner needs to sell and is considering all offers.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will hook you up with the owner.
----------

1997 Cobra Convertible
Black with Saddle top and Saddle Leather

AutoPower 4 pt. roll cage; RCI 3" 5pt. Harness; KennyBrown Extreme Matrix System, Front brake cooling ducts; Roush springs, rear lower control arms, 34mm front sway bar, Roush valved Bilsteins; MaximumMotorSport CC plates, Bump steer kit, poly rack bushings, panhard bar; Cobra Rs (9" and 10.5"); Ford Motorsport’s billet flywheel, KingCobra clutch & pressure plate, aluminum driveshaft, SVO rear upper control arms & bushings, 4.10 gears; Superior 28 spline hardened axles; Steeda under drive pulleys, Tri-Ax, quadrant, cable, & adjuster; Abbott ERA; BBK 2.5” X-pipe; homemade MIL eliminators; Kirban adj. fuel press regulator; MAC cold air w/ K&N; MSD DIS-4; AGR steering rack; EnergySuspension poly transmission mount; SS brake lines; Trunk mounted Red Top Battery; Amsoil Racing oil & filter; Valvoline synthetic lube in rear & T-45; Valvoline SynPower brake fluid; Hawk Black track pads; Mocal oil cooler with thermostat.

Extras: New T3650 tranny with Tri-Ax for back up, Cobra stock (3.27:1) 8.8" rear end (40,000 miles when removed), stock '97 Cobra wheels, all take offs for mods, 2 sets of rotors ... there's more that I am sure I will find when I dig it all out of storage.