PDA

View Full Version : Inverted Starts

Garbage
05-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Speaking of:

Clifton, there is a "talk" section where only the Texas AI/CMC racers get to talk/bitch/complain/whine/compliment/suck-up/scream/yell/berate/chastise and declare every aspect of a racing weekend where (given the hypothetical chance) they can do better job at, etc etc without the general public having to put up with listening to it.

Instead of talking about food and adding body ballast, what was or is the general consensus on inverted starts?

Personally, I liked it and appreciated it. It works out really well on normal starts if you hear the call to qualify and then qualify for race one.:oops: Will NASA continue with inverting classes only? Or will we be forced to race the entire field?

The other point of appreciation is the point by from CMC drivers. Thanks!

David Armstrong
AIX#20

CMC17
05-04-2006, 07:51 AM

I'm all for staying with the split fields (last event) on inverted starts. Not having to worry about the faster guys so I can concentrate on the 13-15 CMC cars in front of me is quite nice.

I vote to keep what works - split inverts

GlennCMC70
05-04-2006, 11:41 AM
in class only inverted starts work. i like it.

AI#97
05-04-2006, 02:15 PM
I liked it too....it worked well and gave me one less thing to worry about which was not screwing up a heated race in CMC as Eric pointed out while we raced through.

michaelmosty
05-04-2006, 04:31 PM

I'm all for staying with the split fields (last event) on inverted starts. Not having to worry about the faster guys so I can concentrate on the 13-15 CMC cars in front of me is quite nice.

I vote to keep what works - split inverts
How subtle, "concentrate on the 13-15 CMC cars in front of me", that's damn funny. :lol: :lol: