PDA

View Full Version : Your race statistics...?

AI#97
06-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Has anyone ever sat down and figured out their statistics for all the races they have ever entered? Or compared that to drivers in other regions?

I sat down to put my "resume" together and was pretty astounded at my record. I podiumed in 37 of 40 races, two DNF's and one 4th. Something like 18 wins in just a little over 2 years of racing door to door.

I think I am going to take some time and go look up a couple other regions results to see their top AI driver win statistics and see if I can't come up with one of those great "ESPN" style stats to say something like " I am the winningest current active driver in AI in the US!".... Wouldn't that be the shit?! 8)

Would be a great starting point for a smack talk thread too!! :wink:

GlennCMC70
06-12-2008, 12:37 PM
i keep mine. i was made fun of when i asked if there was interest in keep up w/ this.

AI#97
06-12-2008, 01:00 PM
i keep mine. i was made fun of when i asked if there was interest in keep up w/ this.

Probably not why you were being laughed at....but I get your point! ;)

mitchntx
06-12-2008, 01:29 PM
I sat down to put my "resume" together and was pretty astounded at my record. I podiumed in 37 of 40 races, two DNF's and one 4th. Something like 18 wins in just a little over 2 years of racing door to door.

I didn't see the point of it when there are only 3 cars in the class.

But, it does look great on a resume!

AI#97
06-12-2008, 01:38 PM
I didn't see the point of it when there are only 3 cars in the class.

But, it does look great on a resume!

Yep! Potential Sponsors love that king of thing!

donovan
06-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Has anyone ever sat down and figured out their statistics for all the races they have ever entered? Or compared that to drivers in other regions?

I think I am going to take some time and go look up a couple other regions results to see their top AI driver win statistics and see if I can't come up with one of those great "ESPN" style stats to say something like " I am the winningest current active driver in AI in the US!".... Wouldn't that be the shit?! 8)

Would be a great starting point for a smack talk thread too!! :wink:

and just like Mark Martin... no Championship and no win in the big race... :twisted:

Todd Covini
06-12-2008, 05:35 PM
That's gonna leave a mark. :oops:

AI#97
06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
That's gonna leave a mark. :oops:

No worse than the one on his left rear quarter panel... that dress fits him too!!!

That may have been a little harsh...?!

donovan
06-13-2008, 04:33 PM
I sat on that one for about 5 minutes... but it was just too good not to post.

Impressive stats Matt... I have thought about doing mine, but just never took the time.

Sorry to hear your not going to make Mid-Ohio... :(

DD

AI#97
06-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Sorry to hear your not going to make Mid-Ohio... :(

DD

I haven't totally ruled it out because a sponsorship could fix that really fast...however, I am not going to go out of my way to try and make it happen on a shoestring...