PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to the RM crew!

GlennCMC70
06-23-2008, 08:32 AM
what a great bunch of guys. you all are truly an asset to the series.
the dinner Saturday night was way over the top. the food was just unreal. i think we Texas boys could learn a few things from you guys in that regard.
lets make a deal....... you teach us to cook and we will tech you to drive. deal?

those who didnt make Hallett really missed out. another great chapter in the book of Hallett.

AllZWay
06-23-2008, 09:02 AM
It was great meeting you guys and the food was awesome. :D

donovan
06-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Thanks again for making the haul guys, I really enjoy it when you guys come down!!!

The dinner Saturday night was just amazing, you guys know how to turn great party! Thanks again!

DD

AI#97
06-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Yup! Had a great time this weekend. Was fun meeting other likeminded "knuckle draggers" from another region.

Great showing by all and the best part was that the standings in the races was completely unpredictable! Good Bull all around!!!

cjlmlml
06-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Stoners rule!
No offense dudes

Thanks for the cookout.

chris-CMC#35
06-23-2008, 03:38 PM
It was great to see all of you again, and enjoy the big Texas AI/CMC field. Nothing like lots of company on the track.

My wife was watching the opening ceremony on Sunday, and she said it was fantastic when we "started our engines." Totally rocked the crowd.

Big thanks to all for a fun weekend, with clean racing.

-chris

ShadowBolt
06-23-2008, 03:40 PM
It was great to see all of you again, and enjoy the big Texas AI/CMC field. Nothing like lots of company on the track.

My wife was watching the opening ceremony on Sunday, and she said it was fantastic when we "started our engines." Totally rocked the crowd.

Big thanks to all for a fun weekend, with clean racing.

-chris

Enjoyed running with ya Chris!

JJ
CMC17

michaelmosty
06-23-2008, 04:25 PM
It was awesome having all ya'll come down for the event. You made it an awesome event with our best turn-out to date!!!

Holy crap, ya'll can put together an awesome cook-out. All the food was amazing!!
Thanks for the PBR Raybob, I might have to make a change from my old Keystone Light. :shock:

The on-track action was great getting to dice it up with Ken, Chris, and the "manties" man. Thanks again guys for making the event, it was a blast!

AI#97
06-23-2008, 04:50 PM
-chris

Amen! This weekend had the most characteristics of a "Big Pro Race" weekend than any I can recall in our region in the last 3 years. Big, fast, hard racing, Great party saturday night, Awesome Sunday opening ceremonies and getting to meet the extended NASATX family from the Rocky Mountains!

MM, do the PBR so you can stop drinking that swill Keystone LIGHT!!! :lol:

Only downside to the weekend was that I had to point Daron/Mason by to two wins! :P That hurt!!!! :lol:

donovan
06-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Only downside to the weekend was that I had to point Daron/Mason by to two wins! :P That hurt!!!! :lol:

Brembos... Bad... Stoptechs... Good... :oops:

Stop playing around!!!

DD

BryanL
06-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Awesome weekend. Thanks to the RM guys for making the trip. Dinner was so good-I can't wait to cook my own big filet mignon. Hope the tip jar helped cover the costs. Props to the A/V equipment for the 2007 Video.
I'll pass on the PBR though and stick to my Bud Light-that PBR sure was cold though.
Can't imagine missing another weekend at Hallett like that.

Bryan

AI#97
06-23-2008, 09:22 PM

Brembos... Bad... Stoptechs... Good... :oops:

Stop playing around!!!

DD

Actually, I think I have figured out it isn't brakes or brake fluid, but possibly the power steering fluid in the hydroboost going soft. Supposedly it boils at 270 degrees. The answer might just be a bigger oil cooler or switch to manual brakes. After looking at most of the calipers and pads after qual on Sunday, nothing looked over heated and the brake fluid looked perfectly new. Only flaw in this theory is that without boost, the pedal probably wouldn't get soft but would get harder?

Considering you 3 are running vacuum assist or manual brakes and had no problems with a 4 piston 2 pc caliper, I think my first step is to real racing rotors and getting the PS oil cooler down into some better air flow. Then I will start thinking about something BETTER than ya'lls 13" stoptechs! ;) Go BIG or go home right?! :lol:

donovan
06-24-2008, 12:42 AM
If you can find a better rotor that would help out a lot. I was a little shocked at the difference in rotors between the two when I uprgraded.

DD

Alien
06-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Add one more to the thanks for the great food.

That was an awesome sight of so many cars taking the green.

RagingAardvark
06-26-2008, 08:53 AM
From those of us RMers who made the trip to Hallet for the first time, thanks to all of you for making it such a great experience!! Beth and I are looking forward to being out there next year racing CMC/AI with ya!! :)

It was simply awesome to see that many V8s tearing up the track at once! :twisted: