PDA

View Full Version : HMRC results..........

jeffburch
06-23-2008, 01:58 PM
.............are up.
Congrats to James Proctor for the new lap record for CMC.
129.014 in race 3 Sunday.
Awesome JP!

jb

Wirtz
06-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Wow, congrats James, did you know you did that?

Thanks to all for a fun weekend. I showed Race4 incar today in my team status meeting. Everyone was really into it. I'll try to boil down some of the footage and post it up.

Jeff

AllZWay
06-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Heck no I had no idea.... Thanks for the news. WHOOHOO!

michaelmosty
06-23-2008, 04:27 PM
Congrats James, you drove amazing all weekend!!

BryanL
06-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow-JP-incredible time.

Congrats to Mitch Warren for the CMC2 record of 1:30.293.

Bryan Leinart
Former HMRC CMC2 Track Record Holder

BryanL
06-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Of course congrats to the winners but I was real impressed with the improvements in all us newbies.
Jerry and Jay are really stepping up their game and starting to get their car to handle better. I had some great racing with Gary and he is coming on strong.
Matt I know you are worried about guys that aren't even at the track but you need to worry about the guy in our pits. Better watch out for Frank if he ever gets a better power to weight ratio going.

donovan
06-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Congrats dude!

DD

AI#97
06-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Matt I know you are worried about guys that aren't even at the track but you need to worry about the guy in our pits. Better watch out for Frank if he ever gets a better power to weight ratio going.

Never knew I was worried about anyone...?! ;) Frank is definitely getting faster....If he gets the power, the front of the AI field is going to be insane when you throw Team Cain into the mix when they get that camaro figured out too! It might even get Glenn crazy enough to come on over to AI!!! :lol:

jeffburch
06-23-2008, 10:25 PM
http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Burch_08_HMRC_Starts.wmv

Where's your video?

jb

michaelmosty
06-23-2008, 11:34 PM
JB, sweet video.

It looks like we can add a new hand gesture to your list for Frank in R1.
Also, was "The Dentist" Morehead driving the LS1 Camaro for the R3 start, he was asleep at the wheel.

AllZWay
06-24-2008, 06:26 AM
JB.....I am traveling today, but I hope to put up some of R3 tonight.

That is the only video I have....Thanks to Rob for turning the camera on for me in this race or I wouldn't have any video for the weekend.

ShadowBolt
06-24-2008, 07:21 AM
Great vids Jeff. I love the hand signals!

JJ

Al Fernandez
06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Love the video Jeff...but why no sound? And what happened to you in R2?

James...you're the man!!! :D

jeffburch
06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
External mic must be turned on.
Gator teeth vibration on fuel pump relay fuse.

Where were you Al?
We missed you.
Glenn and DD missed you 8)
jb

Al Fernandez
06-24-2008, 07:42 AM
nice :lol:
I was supposed to be in Nigeria right now. Trip got cancelled at the last minute due to employee strike, but it was too late to do anything about going to the track :(

Got to hear some good stories already about the on track and off track fun. A couple are just flat unbelievable, but overall sounds like a great weekend with a tremendous car count. Damn sorry I missed it.

ShadowBolt
06-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Anyone know who the girls were that sang the National Anthem Sunday morning?

JJ

ShadowBolt
06-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Of course congrats to the winners but I was real impressed with the improvements in all us newbies.
Jerry and Jay are really stepping up their game and starting to get their car to handle better. I had some great racing with Gary and he is coming on strong.

And who improved the most??????

It was you BL. You were haulin the mail!

JJ

AI#97
06-24-2008, 08:12 AM
http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/Burch_08_HMRC_Starts.wmv

Where's your video?

jb

did you by chance get any of the smoke show in T4 on lap 2 in race 3? 8)

mitchntx
06-24-2008, 08:24 AM

And who improved the most??????

It was you BL. You were haulin the mail!

JJ

Shut up, both of you. Both the Jordans and Bryan did really, really well.

For as little seat time as you guys have AND at a new track AND that track being Hallett ... kudos to you guys.

jeffburch
06-24-2008, 08:42 AM

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/R3_L2_T4.wmv

jb

AI#97
06-24-2008, 09:56 AM

http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/pics/R3_L2_T4.wmv

jb

You are good! Thanks! Figured you were closer though. Mason had a great view but I think he might have taped over it.

rpoz27
06-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Congratulations to all of you! Y'all put on a great show for us sideliners. The JJs, BL, and Gary really stepped it up this weekend. Saw some impressive driving from all of them. Matt drifting onto the front straight was amusing and the battles between him, DownUnder, and DD were nail biting. Saw some good CMC battles and some hairy moments. It was great meeting the RM crew. Just sorry that I'm an old woman and had to get to bed early on Saturday.

I had a great time in grid, hanging out, throwing the checker for you guys in R4, and as acting GTS director.

BTW, apparently there is a commercial for TWS with me in it airing during the F1 race from this weekend. It may just be out of Waco but I keep getting emails from friends about it. Kinda cool.

AllZWay
06-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Misty... You did a great job at grid.