PDA

View Full Version : Hallett- Many Thanks to our AI/CMC Directors & Racers!

Todd Covini
06-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Above all, thanks to Glenn Landrum & David Donovan for stepping up into the Series Director roles this past weekend!

In addition, thanks to all of you who pitched in to help make the weekend what it was for AI/CMC! We all know that it takes a lot of help and whether it is running for results or setting the grid or helping new folks out....You guys proved, in your car count and representation, that you ARE AI/CMC.

Largest field ever, lap records falling, Main event races and a V8 salute to Mr. Stephens gave me chills when I heard!

As you know, both Al & I were unable to make this weekend but neither of us had any concerns at all that Glenn, David and the rest of you would step up to the plate and manage the series! You set the bar for comeraderie and fun amongst the NASA Texas race groups!

Going forward...I encourage everyone to pitch in where they can. Think of what you can do to help the series and get involved. Here's to Glenn & David, for doing just that....so that EVERYONE's weekend racing experience is maximized!!!

-=- Todd

PS- Now....about that body contact...see you in August! :evil:

AllZWay
06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
For such a tough weekend for them... Glenn and David did a great job.

Al Fernandez
06-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Spot on Todd. Can't say thanks enough to both David and Glenn and everyone else that works hard to make these events happen...and to the entire AI/CMC crew for being the class of the paddock.

AI#97
06-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Yep, Glenn and David did a great job although I think Glenn was about to lose it at one point because we kept him almost TOO busy!

contact? What contact? I didn't see any contact? I think the Spec Pinatas were the only ones that left fenders in the trash cans...true story!!!

I did see LOTS of good hard racing going on though!

GlennCMC70
06-25-2008, 03:15 PM
add Misty to the list as well.
Mason
Rob
Richard
and a few others.