PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Cheatin' Bastich Practice Opportunities

rpoz27
07-02-2008, 09:17 AM
July 26 & 27, TWS 2.9 CW - TWS Motorsports Performance Driving School (funny how that worked out again) - $275 for 2 days; $175 for 1 day; free if I approve you to instruct.

August 1, TWS 2.9 CW - Test and Tune - $200 for 9am to 6pm; $100 for 2pm to 6pm

Both events can be found at http://www.clubregistration.net/. PayPal will accept credit cards, checks, and cash. Please pre-register, so my head doesn't explode the day of the event.

AI#97
07-02-2008, 10:31 AM
will probably see you on 8/1... Are they using gas with ethanol added down there in CS? Can't get anything without the "summer mix" up here...

Thanks!

Wade
07-05-2008, 11:23 PM
No ethanol in any of the grades here in Bryan/College Station.

rpoz27
07-22-2008, 03:19 PM
From the NASA Nat'l site-

phlip wrote:
"I' d also like to run the final hour for 50.00 if possible. I reallt need to scrub tires in
but dont know if I can get there that early. Please Misty, take pity on us."

Since you said please...5 to 6pm for $50. I'll get it listed on the registration website tonight.

mbuskuhl wrote:
"Can we register the day of or is there a day of PITA fee?"

You can register the day of, but it'll add $20 as a late fee. And this time, I won't forget to charge the late fees. :roll:

I 'll leave online registration open until noon on Thursday, June 31.

BTW, the driver's meeting for the full day drivers will be at 8:45am. The driver's meeting for those of you running just in the afternoon will be at 1:45. Happy hour guys will have a meeting at 4:45. I will be handing out armbands that prove you were in the meetings. You must have one to be allowed on track.