PDA

View Full Version : Please ... DO NOT READ!!!!

mitchntx
05-06-2006, 01:07 AM
Please hit the "Back" button before reading any further about me running 2 1/2 hours on the roval at Texas Motorspeedway tonight before the rains came.

Stop reading and close the browser if you don't want to read about me driving over 140 through the banked oval in a 6 car pack 2x2x2 and no more than 4 car lengths between the 1st guy and last guy.

Just walk away from the monitor if you don't want me to repeat that I am driving their car and got paid to do it.

:twisted:

AllZWay
05-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I have told you this before...but is worth repeating. You sir are a jerk. :evil: Well not really a jerk....just a lucky turd. :lol:

jeffburch
05-07-2006, 08:14 PM
I have told you this before...but is worth repeating. You sir are a jerk. :evil: Well not really a jerk....just a lucky turd. :lol:

Turd. Yes.

jb

mitchntx
05-07-2006, 09:33 PM
I asked you not to read ...

I had the oppurtunity to meet a few folks ... most noteable was the race director for the Viper Challenge Series. Seems as though he knows NASA-Tx very well.

I got to watch the SCCA enduro race from the 9th floor condo. A couple of the instructors raced in the event and it was cool to watch the whole track from up there.

I never saw any car touch another car. Hmmm .... Of course, they were running a long race, not a 20 minute sprint race. Schedule pressure breeds stupidity ... MHO

Saw one street car C5 kiss the wall. He spun entering the flat section off of T1, did 1 360, slid sideways up the hill and just kissed the safer barrier. This was during a TnT session of Thursday. He broke a nice pair of BBS wheels.