PDA

View Full Version : Rules Waivers or Exceptions?

GlennCMC70
07-21-2008, 09:24 AM
If anyone w/in Texas CMC has a deal w/ a Regional Director or a National Director or a Director of Directors that allows them to currently violate any rule in the 2008 CMC rules please send me an E-mail w/ the particulars of that deal. as i currently understand it there are none of these deals in place excluding the recently agreed upon "Spec Test" packages.

from here on out, if a Texas Region Director does not know about a pending/existing deal, it does not exist.

Al Fernandez
07-21-2008, 10:34 AM
Just to add definition, the idea here is to improve our documentation. Our plan is to document in your log book anything that might be not ok but you've received clearance to continue to race and get points until a later date. This way you wont get hassled if the right director is not at the track and if you sell the car the documentation can go with it.

I dont remember anyone in this boat save for a couple of items we found during annuals at the beginning of the year...which we wrote into people's log books at the time. We just want to make sure nobody gets caught up in another -gate.