PDA

View Full Version : I really like the dirt ...

mitchntx
09-27-2008, 10:00 AM
http://schwankeshortblocks.com/Pictures%20Of%20Race%20Cars/6.2L%20LS3%20Sprinter%20Video/ls3sprinterdyno_0001.wmv

awesome sprint car ...

AllZWay
09-27-2008, 12:38 PM
The SUPR Late Models traveled to our local track last week and I went to watch.

It was a really good show. They run a spec engine and it made for some good racing.

http://www.suprracing.com/engine.htm

I think this racing is still way out of my budget.... but it is something I would love race. The cars are kick ass.

Boudy
09-27-2008, 02:10 PM
I've been thinking alot the last few months about finding another IMCA Modified or one of the new Limited Mods to run a few nights per season in. Just to much fun to forget about completely... :)

Boudy

Jeremy Gunter
09-28-2008, 11:14 PM
I've been thinking alot the last few months about finding another IMCA Modified or one of the new Limited Mods to run a few nights per season in. Just to much fun to forget about completely... :)

Boudy

You don't have time to race CMC?

jeffburch
09-29-2008, 05:14 AM
:shock:

jb

mitchntx
09-29-2008, 05:18 AM

Boudy

At least it's a stable set of rules ... oh wait, we're talking IMCA ... 8)

Boudy
10-01-2008, 10:44 PM

Boudy

Well smarty pants. :wink:

Everyone's priorities are different. This years racing season has found me traveling at or near the 50% mark and several of the events hit within several days of my returning from 10 to 15 day trips. :evil: Luck of the draw I guess. :cry: Anyway, packing up and immedietely leaving for a 3-day race weekend does not take priority in that situation. When you spend 2 straight weekends in a hotel alone, that 3rd weekend sleeping in a trailer having fart-offs in our sleep just loses it's appeal.

I'm hoping next season finds me at home most of the time looking to get the hell out for a weekend in the trailer. Ahh... The good ole' days. :lol:

Now on the other hand...

If I had a dirt slinger in the stable during these crazy times, I'd have some 25 1-day events to try and sqeeze in a fix vs 6 3-day events.

Pull out at 4, tear shit up, home by midnight. Plus or minus... :roll:

Boudy

Boudy
10-01-2008, 10:51 PM
At least it's a stable set of rules ... oh wait, we're talking IMCA ... 8)

Nope, ain't touchin' it, not gonna happen. :wink:

Boudy