PDA

View Full Version : Sway bar mount

David Love AI27
11-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Any suggestions on relocating sway bar mount on a Fox body to accomodate a sn 95 sway bar... I know this has been discussed before just can't find the thread...

GlennCMC70
11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
David, it has been deemed "not legal" for CMC.

David Love AI27
11-12-2008, 11:42 AM
David, it has been deemed "not legal" for CMC.

Sorry let me clarify... I will not be running the fox body in CMC... too many of them already... gonna run track days and TT...

I am willing to use it as a "test mule" with input from the other Foxy guys.. even willing to let them drive at NASA events and open track days... Maybe Richard P and the Downunder guys could use it at TDE events since they are much more experienced and better drivers... Sorry Chris, don't have a seat big enough, but I guess you could bring your own

I have a 85 Camaro for Jason to run CMC in 2010... third gens seem to be the car to have in CMC :twisted: ... why else would they change the rules???

GlennCMC70
11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
nice. another F'ing 3rd gen.

RichardP
11-13-2008, 11:34 AM
Any suggestions on relocating sway bar mount on a Fox body to accomodate a sn 95 sway bar... I know this has been discussed before just can't find the thread...

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1359

Richard P

David Love AI27
11-14-2008, 09:36 AM

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1359

Richard P

Thanks RP... I knew a read this somewhere.. :twisted:

I am fabricating a bracket to use on my fox body since I have added the sn95 lower control arms and sway bar. I have decided that I'm not too happy with the current rules for the fox body so the car will NOT be a CMC car but will be run in TT and fun runs. Jason's 3rd gen will be the the LiiR entry in CMC.