PDA

View Full Version : Todd's not the only one to catch some air.....

Adam Ginsberg
11-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Thunderhill a few months ago:

http://www.headonphotos.net/gallery/05cmc/

Rob Liebbe
11-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Looks like they both fly, but Adam lands a lot better!!!!

silversvo
11-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Looks like they both fly, but Adam lands a lot better!!!!

I would have to agree with that!!

michaelmosty
11-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Pic #2327 looks awesome!
Did anyone ever go up that hill right on someones ass? A pic. w/ two cars nose to tail in the air would look freakin amazing! :shock:

AllZWay
11-14-2008, 08:50 AM
I bet that is a cool sensation flying in a CMC car. :D

mitchntx
11-14-2008, 09:04 AM

It is. Wanna drive the 9 car some time?

8)

AllZWay
11-14-2008, 09:13 AM

It is. Wanna drive the 9 car some time?

8)

Ouuchh... You could have at least just bashed Adam. :lol:

David Love AI27
11-14-2008, 09:19 AM
mitchntx: EO Basher... :twisted:

AI#97
11-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Corey Webber posted a picture a while back from teh opposite view...HUGE air under that AIX car!!!

Adam Ginsberg
11-14-2008, 12:36 PM
T-hill in reverse is pretty damn challenging - damn near every corner is flip'n blind.

The section of track where everyone catches air is called the "bypass", and is a hell of allot of fun.

Michael - to answer your question, yes, plenty of us were nose to tail going over the bypass. But, Head-On photos wasn't always shooting from that vantage point, so I don't know if they have shots of that.

My only regret from that weekend is...running CMC2. I should have stayed in CMC....I'd have been much further up in the CA points.

I'm putting the car back to full CMC specs for the 2009 season - no CMC2 for me right now.

AI#97
11-14-2008, 04:38 PM
T-hill in reverse is pretty damn challenging - damn near every corner is flip'n blind.

The section of track where everyone catches air is called the "bypass", and is a hell of allot of fun.

Michael - to answer your question, yes, plenty of us were nose to tail going over the bypass. But, Head-On photos wasn't always shooting from that vantage point, so I don't know if they have shots of that.

My only regret from that weekend is...running CMC2. I should have stayed in CMC....I'd have been much further up in the CA points.

I'm putting the car back to full CMC specs for the 2009 season - no CMC2 for me right now.

I thought Fox's couldn't run -2 in 2008? Are you "special" or something?! LOL!!!

michaelmosty
11-14-2008, 04:44 PM

I'm sure a test mule for the Fox.
To answer your question, yes Adam is special.

I thought Fox's couldn't run -2 in 2008? Are you "special" or something?! LOL!!!
I'm sure running as a test mule for the Fox.
To answer your question, yes Adam is special. :wink:

Rob Liebbe
11-15-2008, 09:03 AM
[quote="michaelmosty
To answer your question, yes Adam is special. :wink:[/quote]

You can feel the love --- gross!!!!!

Adam Ginsberg
11-15-2008, 10:30 AM
Yes, I was running as a test mule. But I was ~30hp (or more!) down compared to the other CMC2 cars in attendance. Not one of my better weekends.

And...you're damn right I'm special. My mother always told me so.

;)

AI#97
11-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Yes, I was running as a test mule. But I was ~30hp (or more!) down compared to the other CMC2 cars in attendance. Not one of my better weekends.

And...you're damn right I'm special. My mother always told me so.

;)

Adam "shortbus" Spinsburg! Bam! Your new nickname! Done! :lol:

jeffburch
11-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Is Al gonna go with number 5 here and AG with number 5 out west now?
jb

Adam Ginsberg
11-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Dunno what Al is doing in TX, but I'm assuming he'd go with #5.

In CA, Mike Arnheiter (sp?) is using #5 on his 4th gen CMC2 car. So far, I've not been asked to change my number, and I'm hoping I won't have to.

Al Fernandez
11-18-2008, 02:05 AM
Yep, I'm taking #5, asked David to reserve it for me a while ago.