PDA

View Full Version : Headcount for MSR-H Jan 31st

Al Fernandez
12-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Taking a tip from David on another thread...who is in and in what class?

Running total so far:

AI
David/Amber/Jason
Frank R

CMC
Rob L
Michael M
Gary R
Greg H
David F
Glenn

CMC2
Al F
Jeremiah K
Jeremy G
Mitch
Steve
Chuck S
Team Jordan?

DE
Nick V

Class/Car completion Undecided
James P
Misty

GlennCMC70
12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
i'll run AI if Matt F'n White stays home.

Al Fernandez
12-31-2008, 11:01 AM
Come on man, I was being serious!

GlennCMC70
12-31-2008, 11:03 AM
and you think i'm not because why?

just for Al - i'm not sure i'll have my car there. i still need to pull the trans and put it back in, get an alignment and do the normal off season stuff. so far i've only managed to add weight to the front end.

David Love AI27
12-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Jason, Mary and I will be there.... maybe Amber too

Plan A AI with dyno sheet
Plan B AIX no dyno
Plan C Time Trials with dyno sheet

Might do A and C

when do we need to announce the "Teams"???...

before we grid for practice on Sat (1/31/2009) :twisted: ????

michaelmosty
12-31-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm in for MSRH, running CMC this year (most likely CMC2 in 2010). I'm gonna take the track record from Prof. Burch! :D

AI#97
12-31-2008, 11:42 AM
i'll run AI if Matt F'n White stays home.

Pull the plate and go for that track record big boy! Think you got a 44.4 in ya?! My best is a 44.1 in qual/practice so there is your goal!

Al, I hope you bought some 9.5" wide wheels for those 275's! :lol:

Alien
12-31-2008, 12:20 PM
I'm in for MSR-H. Will be in CMC for all this year, probably 2010 as well if there is anyone left.

Greg_FW
12-31-2008, 12:49 PM
Greetings... Greg Hughes here. I bought a white 3rd gen from Rick Santos (NoCal) and have been learning to drive it. Some may have seen me at ECR in the fall and at several Drivers Edge events. I'm looking forward to Houston. Anyone planning to test/tune on Friday?

rpoz27
12-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Will be there. Don't know if it'll be in AI or bumming rides in GTS3 or helping out in some capacity.

AI#97
12-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Will be there. Don't know if it'll be in AI or bumming rides in GTS3 or helping out in some capacity.

Have you guys been able to narrow down what the problem might be on the camaro yet? Fuel or electrical? We need to find a way to get you back on track in that thing!

Fbody383
12-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Just plain ol' CMC for me; technically racecraft or the "so you think you can drive" class. Al even offered to teach the upload/download classes I "missed" at ECR.

Probably gonna leave the Camry at home, unless MFW needs some wheels. 8)

michaelmosty
12-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Greetings... Greg Hughes here. I bought a white 3rd gen from Rick Santos (NoCal) and have been learning to drive it. Some may have seen me at ECR in the fall and at several Drivers Edge events. I'm looking forward to Houston. Anyone planning to test/tune on Friday?
Hi Greg, welcome!!
Not many of us ever do the test/tune at Houston b/c they always want $250 for the day!!

Are you going to be racing w/ us or working through racecraft?

AI#97
12-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Just plain ol' CMC for me; technically racecraft or the "so you think you can drive" class. Al even offered to teach the upload/download classes I "missed" at ECR.

Probably gonna leave the Camry at home, unless MFW needs some wheels. 8)

If I show up to help instruct, I will probably be helping Gunter sort his car out a bit. My car is going under the knife starting tonight and I hope to have it back together before Cresson....something WICKED is coming this way! :twisted:

AllZWay
12-31-2008, 03:10 PM
I am still planning on going, but work might play an issue.

I am leaning to running CMC2. I am going to get a dyno for both and decide later for sure.

Rob Liebbe
12-31-2008, 04:11 PM
I plan on being there - running CMC - old school in my Fox.

BlueFirePony
12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Sadly I won't be able to make Houston.
Might not have a track record in her, but with the current setup the car is definately a lot faster than the 46.1 I ran in 2007 - that was a TT session but I was held up quite a bit and I know I could beat that time now easily. 44.1? Maybe not in a race session but it would have been fun to find out.

Have a great time, take lots of pix and I'll eagerly await the first writeup of the '09 season.

AI#97
12-31-2008, 06:04 PM
44.1? Maybe not in a race session but it would have been fun to find out.

That was on a flat left front tire too! I have run my best two laps at Houston on flat front tires... 44.1 on RA1's and a 44.2 on V710's...

Considering the carousel is so long and reliant on the LF...there is a nice 43 waiting for my return! :lol:

mitchntx
12-31-2008, 06:17 PM
Hell, I'll play internet tag ... I can run a 39 ... beat that!

cobra132
12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
If I can get my intake tuned up to match these monster heads and block I'll be there. Right now the engine and I are on hind tit. FMR

AI#97
12-31-2008, 06:33 PM
If I can get my intake tuned up to match these monster heads and block I'll be there. Right now the engine and I are on hind tit. FMR

Frank, if you aren't careful, you will be in AIX!!! Seriously!

David Love AI27
12-31-2008, 09:18 PM

Frank, if you aren't careful, you will be in AIX!!! Seriously!

Cool some competition... :roll:

Jeremy Gunter
12-31-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm there, sorting out the car, should be sticker'd for CMC2 (if I could get a reply from moonlight :D)

I can't wait... been a while since I have been on track in the Stang!

jeffburch
12-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Just me and the Nikon.
I gotta give ya'll a head start! :wink: :D

jb

AI#97
01-01-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm there, sorting out the car, should be sticker'd for CMC2 (if I could get a reply from moonlight :D)

I can't wait... been a while since I have been on track in the Stang!

YOu got a lot more than stickers to finish before Houston!!! :lol:

NickV
01-01-2009, 07:04 PM
I should be there doing the DE stuff :D

The registration page notes that the garage option is "not available". Are those "covered" spaces they have a free-for-all?

michaelmosty
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
The covered spots are normally $30. I sent NASA an e-mail a week ago and left them a message 2 days ago and am still waiting to hear back regarding the garages.

jeremiahkellam
01-01-2009, 10:07 PM
If all goes well, I'll be running my first race on Sunday. And it will be in CMC2

Greg_FW
01-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks, Michael. I hope to race. Was at ECR in Oct for racecraft but have some lingering confusion with NASA on that (i.e. they didn't have anyone ride with me).

If I need some extra track time for checkout... it's just extra track time, right?

michaelmosty
01-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Greg, we can arrange for a check-out ride during one of your current DE sessions to see how things are going. Give me a call when you have some time, 972-897-1424. I handle the comp. licensing for TX and we can discuss where you are in the process and figure out the next steps to be taken. I'm free all weekend to talk.

GlennCMC70
01-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Greg, we can arrange for a check-out ride during one of your current DE sessions to see how things are going. Give me a call when you have some time, 972-897-1424. I handle the comp. licensing for TX and we can discuss where you are in the process and figure out the next steps to be taken. I'm free all weekend to talk.

Michael - give me a call in about an hour or so. i talked w/ Greg a couple days go and i have some questions about all this and his status.

Al Fernandez
01-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Greg, Nick...welcome to the family. I updated my first post with a running total as I see it so far. :D

GlennCMC70
01-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Al. i edited your first post.

ShadowBolt
01-02-2009, 10:51 AM
If I get the car back together Jay and I will be there.

rpoz27
01-02-2009, 05:56 PM

Have you guys been able to narrow down what the problem might be on the camaro yet? Fuel or electrical? We need to find a way to get you back on track in that thing!

It's fuel. Pulling air into the system somewhere...I think. I've been excessively lazy lately, so haven't done a thing about it. :oops:

GlennCMC70
01-02-2009, 06:30 PM

It's fuel. Pulling air into the system somewhere...I think. I've been excessively lazy lately, so haven't done a thing about it. :oops:

i've read recently where old fuel lines can collapse under a high suction force. have you replaced the lines between the tank and the pump?

rpoz27
01-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Urrgh! Hit the submt button 2X.

rpoz27
01-02-2009, 06:49 PM

i've read recently where old fuel lines can collapse under a high suction force. have you replaced the lines between the tank and the pump?

Yep, but I'll double check 'em and replace as needed. Pretty sure it's one of the AN fittings on the low pressure side. The race team at TWS has offered to test them for me and see if we can identify a culprit, but they are on vacation at the moment.

Have gotten it idling happily. Step in the right direction.

ShadowBolt
01-02-2009, 07:06 PM

This happened to me on a Suzuki outboard. It would run fine until the inside of the hose would suck shut. Hose looked perfect on the outside. It would run as long as I pumped the primer ulb. I changed the hoses and a problem I fought off and on for two years was solved.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
I've seen a brake hose do something similar. The inside of the hose would come apart and create a flap that would act like a one way restriction. It would be ok if you applied the brakes lightly, but under hard braking the flap would shut off fluid flow to one caliper.

Good Luck.

evarner
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
<grabs helmet..... er camera> <lost my mind there for a sec>

Hope to see you guys at the upcoming event to take some pics and video.

GlennCMC70
01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
well my car isnt making it to MSR-H. was heading to the alignment shop tomorrow, but i found a bad front lower A arm "bushing" today. i'm sure it will be a week or two to get the parts. i'll be unavailable next weekend (NASA TX Key Staff/Director Meeting). the 25th is my aniversary (12th). so basically if it didnt get done this weekend, i wasnt gonna make it.

AllZWay
01-04-2009, 03:12 PM
well my car isnt making it to MSR-H. was heading to the alignment shop tomorrow, but i found a bad front lower A arm "bushing" today. i'm sure it will be a week or two to get the parts. i'll be unavailable next weekend (NASA TX Key Staff/Director Meeting). the 25th is my aniversary (12th). so basically if it didnt get done this weekend, i wasnt gonna make it.

A stock bushing will be in stock at a auto parts store. My anniversary (16) is the weekend of our race, but I am still planning on going as long as work doesn't interfere. :shock:

GlennCMC70
01-04-2009, 03:53 PM
i found a source on-line for just the camber bushing for $10. i'm calling the manufacture of the old "bushing" kit tomorrow to see about replacement since the old "bushing" was seized into place.

GlennCMC70
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
parts will be in at the end of the week. i hope i can get it all back together by Sunday and get it to the alignment shop the same day.

Chuck
01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Plan to make it. Need to finish a few items on the car though.

Chuck
CMC#14

ShadowBolt
01-05-2009, 06:50 PM

A stock bushing will be in stock at a auto parts store. My anniversary (16) is the weekend of our race, but I am still planning on going as long as work doesn't interfere. :shock:

My anniversary is the 21st but thank goodness even if it was on a race weekend my wife is not hung up on dates. We would just go out a few days earler or the weekend prior or after.

JJ

Todd Covini
01-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Don't discount the Covini roadster for old school CMC Round 1 just yet.
Waiting on a few parts and a few plans and the beast could be there (seeking a primer exception for 1 event). :wink:

jeffburch
01-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I'll make it if you do.

Primer?
LOL.
IF, I make it, it'll be in Fred Sanford livery with blue tape numbers.
Peeling red hood, red LF fender, burgandy deck lid, black primer spoiler and the crusty old red door with "THX STACY" on it.
I can't even remember what color the RF fender is.
But I'll have 4 fresh shaved 888's and the cmc track record will fall if it's close to 90 ambient.
jb

michaelmosty
01-05-2009, 10:00 PM
You are right that the CMC track record will fall, it just won't be by you. :twisted:

Covini, get the car done and get out there. I'll bring an air compressor and paint if that will help. :D

David Love AI27
01-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Waiting on a few parts and a few plans and the beast could be there (seeking a primer exception for 1 event). :wink:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeremy Gunter
01-06-2009, 12:02 AM

I know I'm pretty new to this whole AICMCtexas crowd, but who the hell is Todd?

evarner
01-06-2009, 10:03 AM

I remember him - very elusive, but someone must remember...

Fbody383
01-06-2009, 12:17 PM

Nice... does that count for or against in ROTY points?

Rob Liebbe
01-06-2009, 01:04 PM

Don't think of it as primer but rather flat grey paint.

Jeremy Gunter
01-07-2009, 12:33 AM
anybody have any good quality videos of Houston? Only time I have been around this track, besides the lemons circuit, is in a G6 and Malibu...

I went to last years thread, and Burch's links are down, Jerry's look like cars riding on a thin layer of light.. No offense :D
Thanks in advance!

I was thinking today of the Houston event and remembered taking a ride with a guy named Todd, but I swear he was in a ford focus, I think it was his daughters car or something... that guy own a mustang?

jeffburch
01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/R3_start_L1_MQ.wmv

jb

David Love AI27
01-07-2009, 08:32 AM
http://www.argentlab.com/nasatx/jeff/R3_start_L1_MQ.wmv

jb

how does that disclaimer go???

"These stunts were performed by professionals. Do not try this in your own vehicle."

AI#97
01-07-2009, 09:05 AM
anybody have any good quality videos of Houston? Only time I have been around this track, besides the lemons circuit, is in a G6 and Malibu...

Here is one from when I started in the back of the pack....something you will get to do yourself in a few weeks....but I think you will spend a little more time in traffic! ;)

http://www.aggie97.com/R4.mpg

T1 is a little different but you get the idea.

AllZWay
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Here is one lap that it is pretty high rez.

http://www.sulphurrivertrails.com/videos/MSRH-LonseStar1_02_08-08_lap1.wmv

BryanL
01-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Hey, are we still getting carbotechs from Tony G or can I go straight to them?
Oh, and I'm real iffy on Htown right now. I wonder if the CMC2 record will hold with Mitch's 'Miracle Lap'. :D
Jeremy, just remember to straighten the wheel when going over launch.
And, is Ross still alive? Haven't heard a peep out of him in awhile.

Rob Liebbe
01-07-2009, 08:13 PM
I just got Carbotechs from him. There may be other sources.

mitchntx
01-07-2009, 08:24 PM
I wonder if the CMC2 record will hold with Mitch's 'Miracle Lap'. :D

I was driving angry that day, my friend.

Jeremy Gunter
01-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Jeremy, just remember to straighten the wheel when going over launch.
And, is Ross still alive? Haven't heard a peep out of him in awhile.

He's around from time to time... calls me on occasion... He's been through a lot in the past 6 months, rebuilding his "life"... but hes doing well as far as I can tell... His car is still in the works, and he should be in a loaner with a friend for the Houston event...

Thanks for the heads up in the launch Bryan!!! I will use that little piece of advice...

Thanks for the videos guys I needed something to watch since I don't own a TV!

GlennCMC70
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Tony will get you the best price by far. take advantage of it.

Al Fernandez
01-08-2009, 04:15 PM
You dont own a TV? :shock:

AI#97
01-08-2009, 04:34 PM
You dont own a TV? :shock:

Unplugging mine has resulted in lots of progress on MY racecar, Jeremy's cage, and a large remodel on my house. My fat gut is also getting smaller each day.

I think Jeremy might be on to something!

Todd Covini
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
...but...but...what about the best racing television programming on earth?

Why We Race - The Mustang Challenge
TDI Jetta Challenge
Setup
Roary the Racecar
Rolex 24 Hour Live coverage in 2 weeks
Bullrun...coming in February
Street Tuner Challenge (especially season 2 reruns where the Focus wins)

<<trembling>>...what would life be like without this entertainment?

AI#97
01-08-2009, 09:31 PM

TDI Jetta Challenge
Setup
Roary the Racecar

It's called a Tivo.... let's you FFWD through all the bullshit. That might actually be one of my campaign slogans....Tivo's for everyone!

Forget the Jetta cup...Golf is better! Setup should be changed to Sell Out and the Why we race series was 3 episodes....watched them all in less than 45 minutes....bleck!

Rob Liebbe
01-09-2009, 08:51 AM

TDI Jetta Challenge
Setup
Roary the Racecar

Maybe it would mean the repairs on your race car would get finished. :shock:

michaelmosty
01-09-2009, 09:47 AM

TDI Jetta Challenge
Setup
Roary the Racecar

Half court shot, at the buzzer, for the win....SWISH!!! :lol:

mitchntx
01-09-2009, 10:17 AM

He has "people" for that ....

Rob Liebbe
01-09-2009, 11:13 AM

Yeah but Al Fernandez has a TV.

evarner
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM

Yeah but Al Fernandez has a TV.

Hopefully, it's in the garage next to the truck...er race car...

jeremiahkellam
01-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Which hotel is everybody staying at??

Jeremy Gunter
01-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Which hotel is everybody staying at??

El Trailer Colderincrap...

jeffburch
01-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Hehe.

TruckTopper Inn.

jb

David Love AI27
01-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Popup Palace

michaelmosty
01-10-2009, 12:07 PM
SLEEP INg bag.

David Love AI27
01-13-2009, 11:59 PM

Running total so far:

AI
David/Amber/Jason
Frank R

CMC
Rob L
Michael M
Gary R
Greg H
David F
Glenn

CMC2
Al F
Jeremiah K
Jeremy G
Mitch
Steve
Chuck S
Team Jordan?

DE
Nick V

James P
Misty

Only 2 AI cars... no toyo bucks there...

Jeremy Gunter
01-14-2009, 11:23 AM
If it will help them get Toyo bucks I will run AI...

AI#97
01-14-2009, 04:46 PM

Just so you could get a podium I bet! ;)

:lol:

Jeremy Gunter
01-14-2009, 05:37 PM

Just so you could get a podium I bet! ;)

:lol:
It doesn't matter anyway, per Glenn, I can only get a patch if I podium CMC, other classes do not count :(

scottysspeedshop
01-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Barring any major problems with my car I am planning on being their in CMC.I would like to thank Michael Mosty for his help.

GlennCMC70
01-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Barring any major problems with my car I am planning on being their in CMC.I would like to thank Michael Mosty for his help.

what events will you be attending?

scottysspeedshop
01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
All of them if possible.I live an hour from Hallett Scott Stephens has been helping me alot so I have been trying to get lots of seat time to get ready.I got a few more things to do to the car and myself to get ready.I roadraced motorcycles for about 10 years with CMRA and AMA .I got out of the team owner stuff last year and cant seem to stay away from the track.You guys seem to be a tight bunch I hope I can fit in somewhere.

ShadowBolt
01-14-2009, 08:35 PM
All of them if possible.I live an hour from Hallett Scott Stephens has been helping me alot so I have been trying to get lots of seat time to get ready.I got a few more things to do to the car and myself to get ready.I roadraced motorcycles for about 10 years with CMRA and AMA .I got out of the team owner stuff last year and cant seem to stay away from the track.You guys seem to be a tight bunch I hope I can fit in somewhere.

If you love cars and racing you will fit in. Welcome.

JJ

scottysspeedshop
01-14-2009, 08:43 PM
I am a speed freak :twisted: I love cars and bikes.I have raced bikes at all but Eagles canyon and cant wait to do it with a car.

AI#97
01-14-2009, 08:51 PM
I am a speed freak :twisted: I love cars and bikes.I have raced bikes at all but Eagles canyon and cant wait to do it with a car.

Bring extra brake pads! ;)

scottysspeedshop
01-14-2009, 09:09 PM
And underwear :shock: I learned about brake pads and rotors at Hallett I ordered some PFCs tonight.

AI#97
01-14-2009, 09:25 PM
And underwear :shock: I learned about brake pads and rotors at Hallett I ordered some PFCs tonight.

ECR is worse than Hallett...

Todd Covini
01-14-2009, 09:31 PM

Bunch of folks in AI/CMC have raced bikes at one point in their "career". Talk to Troy and a few others once you get with us trackside. It's amazing how we've all got the same blood runnin' thru our veins ('cept that Mitch character, he's just full of piss & vinegar.)

-=- T

PS- Welcome!

mitchntx
01-14-2009, 10:12 PM
('cept that Mitch character, he's just full of piss

That reminds me ...

Hey Eric ... just before Todd's last session at TWS, I urinated in his gas tank.

Fbody383
01-15-2009, 04:49 PM

Bring extra brake pads! ;)

Or a Camry. :twisted:

Rob Liebbe
01-15-2009, 06:28 PM

Or a John Deere - uh I mean Camaro

jeffburch
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
WHAT?!
Cue the Bo Liebbe bean footage. :lol:

jb

Fbody383
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM

That reminds me, I have about 12 gallons of ant remover/bonfire starter is anyone's interested.

evarner
01-16-2009, 01:17 PM
('cept that Mitch character, he's just full of piss

That reminds me ...

Hey Eric ... just before Todd's last session at TWS, I urinated in his gas tank.

I'm confused now. That's the same gas...er mixture used at the dyno a couple weeks ago. I thought for sure the motor would pull more HP/TQ if that was the case. :D Might have been somewhere else that he might not have noticed for a long time.. you know.. helmet bag.. race entry form book... driver's seat. :D :D :D

Wirtz
01-16-2009, 02:59 PM
... Might have been somewhere else that he might not have noticed for a long time.. you know.. helmet bag.. race entry form book... driver's seat. :D :D :D

Ask Todd again about how airborn he was, that would probably explain urine in the driver seat....

michaelmosty
01-16-2009, 06:05 PM
and the skid marks. :shock:

Rsmith350
01-16-2009, 06:21 PM
I'll be there>>>>gonna be a late sign-up though.

ShadowBolt
01-16-2009, 08:03 PM
and the skid marks. :shock:

Michael,

Todd's underwear is not to be discussed on this forum.

JJ

ShadowBolt
01-16-2009, 08:05 PM

Running total so far:

AI
David/Amber/Jason
Frank R

CMC
Jeff Birch (I'm betting on it)
Varvini
Rob L
Michael M
Gary R
Greg H
David F
Glenn
Chuck Penny will be there

CMC2
Al F
Jeremiah K
Jeremy G
Mitch
Steve
Chuck S
Team Jordan? (yes I signed up today)

DE
Nick V

James P
Misty

Does anyone know if Chuck Shibe (sp) is gonna make it?

JJ

Todd Covini
01-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Ummm...hello? Someone going to add Varvini to that roster of drivers for R1?

ShadowBolt
01-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Ummm...hello? Someone going to add Varvini to that roster of drivers for R1?

Got it.

JJ

GlennCMC70
01-16-2009, 11:18 PM

Running total so far:

AI
David/Amber/Jason
Frank R

CMC
Varvini
Rob L
Michael M
Gary R
Greg H
David F
Glenn
Chuck Penny will be there

CMC2
Al F
Jeremiah K
Jeremy G
Mitch
Steve
Chuck S
Team Jordan? (yes I signed up today)

DE
Nick V

James P
Misty

Does anyone know if Chuck Shibe (sp) is gonna make it?

JJ

yes. and in fact, i'm suposed to drive his car this weekend.

Mason
01-19-2009, 07:22 AM
+1 for AI

Daron and I will be at the Houston event in AI. We want to use up some old tires and see Frank's super motor first hand!

The car is untouched from since ECR / December TDE. We had dyno work done between Nationals and ECR and have not dyno'd since. I assume we can seal the hood and dyno post event?

Mason

AI#97
01-19-2009, 04:52 PM
+1 for AI

Daron and I will be at the Houston event in AI. We want to use up some old tires and see Frank's super motor first hand!

The car is untouched from since ECR / December TDE. We had dyno work done between Nationals and ECR and have not dyno'd since. I assume we can seal the hood and dyno post event?

Mason

Whatever you do, you're gonna need more powa' come March! ;)

<---This fat fugger has lost some weight...and so has the car! 8)

Al Fernandez
01-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Yep, we can arrange for you to dyno after the event, no worries :D

Greg_FW
01-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Too darned much work stuff piled on at the wrong time. Gotta get my priorities straight, but for now I'm going to have to bail out. Sorry to miss it, though. Y'all have fun!

mitchntx
01-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Gotta get my priorities straight, but for now I'm going to have to bail out.

Definitely sounds like your priorities are all out of whack ...

Greg_FW
01-27-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm hoping this support group will help me through the twelve steps. Or however many steps get me to full commitment.

mitchntx
01-27-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm hoping this support group will help me through the twelve steps. Or however many steps get me to full commitment.

Support group?

Try feeding frenzy if you don't show up ...

Fbody383
01-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Or however many steps get me to full commitment.

Do or do not, there is no try ~ A. Ginsberg.

Hey! That's not fair, I'm in Cali.

Fbody383 would like to retract the previous quote.

Hood
01-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Wait a minute... where's Wirtz? He IS coming down isn't he?

Fbody383
01-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Wait a minute... where's Wirtz? He IS coming down isn't he?

He ain't skeered...

mitchntx
01-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Maybe it's too cold for the wax to haze ...

Hood
01-29-2009, 02:35 PM
:D :D

And I thought that phase would wear off...

Most everybody's car prep:

Wait until the week before the race to make all the changes you wanted to do at the end of last season and thrash into the wee hours of the morning every day until raceday.

Jeff Wirtz car prep:

Buy new bottle of wax. Apply three coats of wax three weeks prior to event. Use California duster and touch-up wax the day before the race, just to make sure that the CD is at its minimum...

evarner
01-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Wait until the week before the race to make all the changes you wanted to do at the end of last season and thrash into the wee hours of the morning every day until raceday.

Two year old list crammed into 2.5 weeks. Anyone seen Todd? :D

Fbody383
01-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Anyone seen Todd? :D

Todd who?

Wirtz
01-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Jeff Wirtz car prep:
Buy new bottle of wax bla bla bla....

Whatever bitches. My car is so waxed up and shinny now it's like a cloaking device. In fact, my car is already at the track waiting for the victims to show up and you can't even seen it :twisted:

Rob Liebbe
01-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Wirtz,

I was waxing my car the other day and saw part of your car still smeared on the bumber corner.

:D

Wirtz
01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Ah, thanks for reminding me. I'll be needing that back. Got to get the stuff I left on Burchs car as well....

Todd Covini
01-29-2009, 09:24 PM
HINT FOR THE NON-WIRTZ'S

He likes to go DEEEEEEP into T16.

(BTW...so does Varner.)

Tower will be watching.

Todd Covini
01-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Anyone seen Todd? :D

Todd who?

Alright, funny guys.
Howsabout a refresh on the entry list...
Where's Team Marvelous All-Ford?

cmarvel
01-30-2009, 09:37 AM
We are in, Richard should be at tech today.

My wife is actually going to show up for this too, so I won't be at the track until tomorrow.

I just hope we found everything that Nick left broken :)

jeremiahkellam
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Up to 60% on Sunday....

David Love AI27
02-03-2009, 08:23 PM

You gotta show up to "fit in"... Whats up???