PDA

View Full Version : everyone please read!

GlennCMC70
01-21-2009, 10:06 PM
got this from NASA Tx on the 15th. seems not everyone got it.

For this year I added Officials and Instructors to the online registration. If you are a director and normally alert me before each event that you will be participating you can now sign up online as an official and avoid last minute paper work. Go to www.nasaproracing.com and chose the event you want to sign up for.Choose official and go to the drop down box and choose group leader. By doing this you will be able to sign up without being charged.

If you are an instructor you can also sign up online. If you are a first time instructor you get an entry at a discount rate, two days for $180 instead of $280. If you are a returning instructor and are participating as well as instructing you can choose to be an official and on the drop down box choose instructor, this way you will get in free of charge.

Since this is the first time I am trying out the online registration for officials it might have some kinks. If you have any trouble with the registration please let me know.

Thanks
Jessica Reyna
281-303-1844

if you are not getting email traffic from NASA Tx for things like this or the one i got tonight w/ the registered drivers list - you REALLY need to get on thier email list. the badnews is i got on it 5 years ago and cant seem to figure out how to do that now. i'll look into it.