PDA

View Full Version : Adios, MFW!

Todd Covini
02-25-2009, 10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCI_XqL4FcY

AI#97
02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCI_XqL4FcY

I have thought about something like that but it will be a 4V with navigator heads and a single hairdryer. That's a while down the road....but the shortblock is already in the works! ;)

I do like the color though but stock headlights :oops: ! I am pretty sure he wants to go run with the big boys in AIX this year but he is going to need some more ummph off the apex...and that little 2V ain't going to get it with boost taking that long to come on.

I hope he has addressed ALL of the heat issues under the hood and can get it to last. If he does it will be SICK fast!!!

oz98cobra
03-16-2009, 11:30 AM
[quote="AI#97"]... I am pretty sure he wants to go run with the big boys in AIX this year but he is going to need some more ummph off the apex...and that little 2V ain't going to get it with boost taking that long to come on...quote]

Are you kidding? Seriously, have you ever seen any of the monster HP AIX guys who actually had the driving skills to use the power they make .... much of the in-car video they post is embarrasing ..park it in the corners and drag race down the straights!...

Perhaps something that takes a while to spool up will match the typical AIX driving style perfectly? ;)

AI#97
03-16-2009, 03:04 PM
[quote=AI#97]... I am pretty sure he wants to go run with the big boys in AIX this year but he is going to need some more ummph off the apex...and that little 2V ain't going to get it with boost taking that long to come on...quote]

Are you kidding? Seriously, have you ever seen any of the monster HP AIX guys who actually had the driving skills to use the power they make .... much of the in-car video they post is embarrasing ..park it in the corners and drag race down the straights!...

Perhaps something that takes a while to spool up will match the typical AIX driving style perfectly? ;)

Well, I was lifting and pointing Ernesto by in thundervalley at MO...and MATCHING his corner speed... so yeah, they are all hacks. Wish I could get a chance to go kill myself in one of those beasts! :twisted:

BlueFirePony
03-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Uhmmm...sleep deprived...ignore this post...can't find a way to delete it