PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Enduro, Mosty AI entry

michaelmosty
03-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Just following the theme:
Marshall and I are driving his AI car in the enduro and could use some help in the pit crew category.

We might be a little busy with all the fuel stops but it should be great fun. There will be plenty of Keystone Light following the enduro.
PM either me or Marshall for details. We appreciate your support! :)

David Love AI27
03-19-2009, 08:11 PM
We decided to use our sponsorship money wisely... Jason and I are not doing the enduro but we have some mad pit skills from two LeMons races...

GlennCMC70
03-19-2009, 08:20 PM
just so you guys know, AI falls into E0, so they will not be competing against Team LAW Motorports in E1. so lets getour whole AI/CMC crew out to give a hand for both teams.

marshall_mosty
03-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Amen brutha...

Last year we ran on a super skeleton crew (Thanks to Robert King, Jeremy Gunter and Jeff Wirtz) for helping out then.

However, if we could get a good solid 5-6 people to run for gas, etc, that would be spectacular.

michaelmosty
03-19-2009, 11:11 PM
If all goes well this year should be just gas and driver changes.

It was an interesting feeling getting into the car last year after the first hour with Marshall saying, "I think we dropped a cylinder and the power steering is going away, oh also the front right tire is cording"!!

New tires, new power steering, and a new plug wire should have us in good shape. :lol:

AI#97
03-20-2009, 10:48 AM
The AI 132 should be there as well in E0...Dr. Frank will have a team competing as well. He has a couple techs coming up to help but all pit help will be much appreciated!

cobra132
03-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Thats correct, cobra 132 will be running to win. Jorge and I and hopefully Matt and Daron will be driving for an SN95 effort. I would love to have some Love in the pits. The AI/CMC teams should all pit together and make it a concerted effort. FMR

Rob Liebbe
03-20-2009, 03:27 PM
The AI/CMC teams should all pit together and make it a concerted effort. FMR

I was thinking the same thing.

Todd Covini
03-20-2009, 03:44 PM

Absolutely.

3 crew chiefs should direct the work of all.
Coordination & communication.
We can't spell S-CCESS without U!!! 8)

mitchntx
03-20-2009, 06:24 PM

Absolutely.

3 crew chiefs should direct the work of all.
Coordination & communication.
We can't spell S-CCESS without U!!! 8)

SUCK-SESS

mitchntx
03-20-2009, 06:25 PM

I don't have a problem with that.

At the very least, each crew chief should let the other teams know when the driver is heaeded for the pits and when the next pit will be so that we aren't tripping over each other.

AI#97
03-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Thats correct, cobra 132 will be running to win. Jorge and I and hopefully Matt and Daron will be driving for an SN95 effort. I would love to have some Love in the pits. The AI/CMC teams should all pit together and make it a concerted effort. FMR

I was trying to keep it a secret! :lol: I am in Frank 100%.

BryanL
03-20-2009, 08:36 PM

Might want to correct some punctuation on that one. We already have Liebbe's "Mustang Ranch" RV/Bathhouse and now its spreading to the rest of the mustangs.

mitchntx
03-20-2009, 08:44 PM

Might want to correct some punctuation on that one. We already have Liebbe's "Mustang Ranch" RV/Bathhouse and now its spreading to the rest of the mustangs.

nothin' but net ...

AI#97
03-20-2009, 09:19 PM

Nice catch! Yeah, that couple nights in Liebbe's Bago' with Mosty and Gunter may have had an adverse affect... will have to rethink my sleeping arrangements at future events! :shock: :lol: