PDA

View Full Version : Pit Setup and Strategy for Enduro

marshall_mosty
03-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Since the enduro starts at noon on Saturday, what will the protocol be for getting our pit stalls ready for the big event?

Last year I felt like the enduro setup was a Sunday morning "thrash" to get what little gear we could carry over to the pit wall.

I'd really like to setup the pit stall on Friday night so we don't have to monkey with any of that during Saturday morning practice/qual for both the regional and enduro as well as the regional race for the "iron man" guys.

Clifton,
Do you have any input?

cobra132
03-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Lets just do it. We'll set-up on friday pm in the same area as last year. Easy to get trucks up close to the fence. Its always easier to ask for forgivness than permission. FMR

GlennCMC70
03-28-2009, 03:12 PM
i sent Clifton an email requesting a particular area and that all the AI/CMC folks get grouped together. this will aid in having our non-competing AI/CMC brothers in helping all of us as needed.

also - i have several 10 and 20 lb CO2 fire extinguishers. let me know if you dont have this covered for your team.

marshall_mosty
03-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Lets just do it. We'll set-up on friday pm in the same area as last year. Easy to get trucks up close to the fence. Its always easier to ask for forgivness than permission. FMRFrank,
Sounds good. Michael and I are going to be there after lunch on Friday for the afternoon half day to give Michael some seat time in my car.

I figured we could setup over the afternoon so we don't have to worry about anything Saturday morning.

AI#97
03-29-2009, 10:09 PM
i sent Clifton an email requesting a particular area and that all the AI/CMC folks get grouped together. this will aid in having our non-competing AI/CMC brothers in helping all of us as needed.

also - i have several 10 and 20 lb CO2 fire extinguishers. let me know if you dont have this covered for your team.

Glenn, put team Robertson down for one for now. I am not sure we have one.