PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance

Garbage
05-22-2006, 09:45 AM
This weekend was a hard way to learn a lesson. Never again will I rely on unreliable people to maintain my car. I have never had this many problems with my car. The car is in total disarray and I have only myself to blame for being lazy. When maintenance is left in my hands, the car is always prepared to race and always looks good doing it.

It really sucks to pay alot of money to people and not get your money's worth for their lack of service. It also sucks that they can't maintain a schedule and get your car out in a timely manner so you can paint it.

The car and driver will be ready to race at all future events. No one in my run group will ever beat me again because my head is not in the event. Basically, no more easy victories because I forgot weigh after qualifying and have not maintained my own car.

Sour grapes turn to grapes of rath!

David Armstrong
#20 AIX

cmarvel
05-22-2006, 11:32 AM
The good news is that you showed some very good speed this weekend!

I was very pleased to see you in the lead on Sunday, even if it didn't stay that way.

Todd Covini
05-27-2006, 01:54 PM
I was on the sidelines Sunday and the car looked awesome out front, David! You and JG with similar color cars had the field for the first half of the race. Nice show...my kids loved it, but wondered where the soundtrack music was. :roll:

"Gimme fuel...gimme fire...gimme...."

-=- Todd

PS- What took you out of the race on Sunday DA???

chicane23
05-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Smoking Wheel bearing, and I mean smoking! ;-)

Garbage
05-29-2006, 01:08 PM
You and JG with similar color cars had the field for the first half of the race.

Yeah, JG is alittle upset with me on my new color scheme for my car. The car was finished in three days, and that includes maintenance. Took it out Sunday to MSRH and did a shake down. Got my butt handed to me by a street driven Porshce GT3 on street tires. :oops:

Kinda humiliating.

David

chicane23
05-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm going to have to stop talking about my paint color! Nothing is sacred anymore! ;-)

donovan
05-29-2006, 06:00 PM
You and JG with similar color cars had the field for the first half of the race.

Yeah, JG is alittle upset with me on my new color scheme for my car. The car was finished in three days, and that includes maintenance. David

Photos???