PDA

View Full Version : those who want to help out for the 8 hr Enduro - please read

GlennCMC70
04-11-2009, 11:58 PM
if you think you will want to help out one of the 3 or 4 AI/CMC teams, please take the time to read the NASA Enduro Rules and the NASA TX 2009 Supplimental Rules (on the NASA TX site). i need all the help i can get, but i will not be happy if you cause a penalty for my team due to you not reading the rules before hand. if you want to help, i want your help, BUT please you must know what you can and cant do. be ahead of the game and be able to offer help if asked.

i requested all the AI/CMC racers have their pit set-up one next to the other. this way for those not currently a crew member of a team you can hang out in the upper deck just above the pit wall and be available if needed and in a central location.

somethng as simple as a food run will be needed at one or two points over the 8 hour period. i'm sure someone will need a parts run.

anyways, my team could use a couple more "official" crew, please contact me offline if you want to help out.

Glenn_Landrum@msn.com

David Love AI27
04-12-2009, 08:38 AM
i requested all the AI/CMC racers have their pit set-up one next to the other. this way for those not currently a crew member of a team you can hang out in the upper deck just above the pit wall and be available if needed and in a central location.

I'm trying to block 5 or 6 spaces 20 - 26 which has a gate under the VIP suites and I'm planning hospitality suite up top with drinks and snacks

GlennCMC70
04-12-2009, 08:43 AM
FYI - enduro pit spaces will be assigned at the 10am REQUIRED Drivers Meeting. so no one should know where they will be pitting untill then.

GlennCMC70
04-12-2009, 06:35 PM
one of my crew bailed due to a family comitment. if anyone who has a suit and helmet wants to be part of the LAW Motorspotrs Team (better known as "Team Schmo" :wink: ) please get w/ me asap.