PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Results?

GlennCMC70
04-21-2009, 09:00 AM
anyone have the final printout of the enduro results? looking for the one w/ all the lap times from all the cars. i have all the way up to the 4th hour.

cobra132
04-21-2009, 11:47 AM
I have a copy of the unofficial final results at home. PM me a fax # and I can get it to you tonight. FMR

Todd Covini
04-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Glenn,
You may also want to get Frank's GPS data logger results to submit along with your own handwritten log.

The tower will have what lap Frank went off and will be able to compare the 2 of you up until that point....then they'll only have to deal with the final 9 laps which should be pretty easy....since I don't think there was a position change during the final laps of the race.

-=- Todd

mitchntx
04-21-2009, 12:19 PM
this is Glenn on Mitch's ID.
i dont have a fax. any way to scan it and email?
even a photo of them and email it to me.

cobra132
04-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Scanned and JPEG sent to info@law address. Frank

GlennCMC70
04-21-2009, 07:37 PM
thanks. but i need the one that has all lap times turned by all teams.

cobra132
04-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Don't have that one, only the "2 hour one". FMR

GlennCMC70
05-03-2009, 06:21 PM
still no work on the results of the Enduro. i got this responce from NASA TX (Shannon) just a couple days ago.

Hi Glenn,

I am cc'ing Clifton so he can provide you with the official response which is near ready. We received a final report from Jack this morning which we are reviewing. We got as much information from other participants as possible.

Here is a note from Jack that he wanted shared with you: "I have pushed this buggy as far as I can with the information given. The best info came from car #70. They know how to run a race. Time your car!! If anybody talks to them please tell'em GOOD JOB! Their work sure helped with this project."

Kuddo's to Kathy as well. Jack has been through the results with a fine tooth comb. Here was his response regarding her work, "I tried to piece together enough info to verify Cathy's work at the track. This young lady did an incredible job. How she kept up with half the field having transponder problems and got it right is beyond me. She did a great job."

Thanks Glenn and Team for your hard work and being awesome racers.

Results coming very soon.

God's Speed,
Shannon

so who else here is still in limbo?

Al Fernandez
05-04-2009, 07:42 AM
I am! 7hrs and 20minutes to be exact...