PDA

View Full Version : NASA TWS April 18-19 TWS photos are now on line

cafe photo
04-21-2009, 09:49 AM
Just thought I would mention, we took lots of great photos from Saturday's Endurance to Sunday's events at this past weekend's NASA event at TWS. You can view the photos at: http://cafe-pics.com

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact me directly at:
cafephoto@ymail.com

AllZWay
04-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey Jerry.... This looks like a wild ride.

http://www.bluemelon.com/cafephoto/am2-8/photo/76802/T800600

Todd Covini
04-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Great pic, Cafe!
Those are some mad driftin' skillz, Jerry.
Do you have to modify the bump stops on the rack to be able to do that? :lol:

ShadowBolt
04-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Great pic, Cafe!
Those are some mad driftin' skillz, Jerry.
Do you have to modify the bump stops on the rack to be able to do that? :lol:

If this was in R3 I forgot to check pressures and it was a hard one to hold onto. It was pushing really bad and so I floored it to try and get it to rotate and then both ends were sliding. Right after this pic I did a 180 in the dirt and then get back on the track and back after it.

JJ

cafe photo
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Makes for some great pics. If you have seen some of our other photos, you can see I had plenty of photo opps!

cafe photo
04-21-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure what the deal was but when Group 7 went out, one of the corner workers kept flashing (this) sign...

http://www.bluemelon.com/cafephoto/pm2-7/photo/77856/T800600

rpoz27
04-21-2009, 01:20 PM
That sign was intended for spectators and photogs who were in unsafe areas or doing unsafe things at the walls.

cafe photo
04-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't think they were pointing at me. They put the sign down when all the spectators were gone and ignored me. I just thought it was because it was a dangerous group or something.

AI#97
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I don't think they were pointing at me. They put the sign down when all the spectators were gone and ignored me. I just thought it was because it was a dangerous group or something.

You aren't the only one!!! LOL!!!! :lol:

Todd Covini
04-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Now...now...this is going no where fast.

Some photogs were in dangerous spots over the weekend.
Some Group 7 drivers were a little rambunctious.

But...Misty's husband is the Group 7 Series Director and he was actively working with his group throughout the weekend. They've had enormous growth in the past few years and...we all know...with growth, come growing pains.

-=- Todd

cafe photo
04-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Hey, seriously (if I may) wasn't poking fun of the group or anything. I love everyone equally. Especially the ones that buy my photos! I hope I wasn't considered doing anything dangerous. I shoot at the track nearly most every weekend of the year and don't think I step over any safety issues. Then again, different venues may have different concerns. Again, I didn't get the impression I was being signaled, flagged or whatever. Okay, I'm done being serious for the day.