PDA

View Full Version : I appreciate you guys

mitchntx
05-24-2006, 09:31 PM
I want to thank each and everyone of you (and your SOs) for taking the time to ask about how my wife was doing and in many cases, my mom.

Wife is doing well. It's a painful recovery, dealing with lots of scar tissue from delivering large babies (Hellfire weighed 10lbs 6oz and Damnation weighed 9lbs 14ozs) and a botched surgery to remove a tumor from her abdomen 20 years ago. But she is a trooper and will be back to her normal self soon enough.

Personally, I like the percodan moments we've been having ....

Mom is doing well, too. Her eye had become infected and had to be physically removed. Once the pain and pressure were gone, she became a different person.

She is suffering from Sundowner's Syndrome, the onset of Alzheimers. She can be difficult to deal with at times, but for now, she recognizes who we are and can be in the moment.

My family and I appreciate all the concern, thoughts and prayers sent our way. Consider this note an indication that you were heard.

Boudy
05-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Mitch: I wasn't aware. My prayers are with you and your family for a quick recovery for your wife and hopes that your mom's progression slows.

Boudy

TEXAST1
05-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Same!

AllZWay
05-25-2006, 08:06 AM
Glad to hear that Debbie is doing good and sorry to hear about your Mom.

Hang in there.